• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well
I hope you enjoy Roman Reigns cause hes the one getting the push when they break up. Seth Rollins is going straight to midcard not sure where Ambrose will end up though depends if they remember he was an indy wrestler or not.

I don't see what's so bad about that.

strobogo

Banned
So it 's offensive and all that, but I'd be way more into the Uos if they were like the Headshrinkers.

Headshrinkers were terrifying to me as a kid, and they were still my favorite team of that time period.
tumblr_mgkamd6qun1s38mqko1_250.gif

But neither of them's big enough to be convincing like them or even 3MW.

They kind of were like junior Headshrinkers when they first showed up. They wore boots and dressed and could talk, but they wrestled like mini Headshrinkers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well
I hope you enjoy Roman Reigns cause hes the one getting the push when they break up. Seth Rollins is going straight to midcard not sure where Ambrose will end up though depends if they remember he was an indy wrestler or not.

He is the best member, has the best look, most charismatic.

Kaladin

Between that Batista story, and The Young Bucks story I now have this image of Booker T going around backstage demanding respect from everyone.

jmdajr

Hmm. Well that was scary.

Stepped out for a minute and these two guys start getting in a scuffle. Before that went down one of them shows a gun.

Luckily the whole situation got diffused and no one got shot.

City fun.

Aiii

So not worth it
I wathced ET once when I was a kid, hated it, amd never watched it again.

That said, we're like the anti-america in that we are totally pacifistic in real life, but have little problem with guns and violence in our entertainment,

Also we allow people to say fuck and shit and ass on TV and don't actively blur out nudity.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How's the SP content for CoH 2? Because RTW2 has a ton of single player stuff. I don't really play RTS's to do multiplayer, as weird as that may be.

Depends. There's a campaign, co-op challenges, and other SP stuff as well as skirmishes. I play 95% of the time vs another AI, I just like to do that shit. I'm content.

Also CoH2 is out NOW, Rome ain't for a while.

i dont understand what i am looking at in the ET pictures.

Spielberg edited the movie like 20 years later to replace the guns with walkie talkies. Needless to say people got angry that he was Lucas-ing a classic so he changed it back for the Blu-ray a few years later, apologized, and said he'd never mess with any his movies again.

I don't know why you people are getting angry at the Smackdown spoilers. That show doesn't count. It's a spinoff. It's not canon. It doesn't matter.

bangai-o

Banned
since we are kind of on the topic, what do you guys use for home defense?

We have a boxer-pit mix. she is adorable and really friggin strong.

somedevil

Shawn Michaels ‏@ShawnMichaels 26m
RT:"@BScott12492: Who exactly was the guy in question during you & Vince's convo?" -- I would have said if I thought relevant. Not DB tho.

Shawn Michaels basically says its not Bryan and goes against what Meltzer said that it was him. This story was getting a bit crazy with things like this being said:

A WWE source believes that with Bryan having a major role on Total Divas—premiering next month on E!—as the boyfriend of cast member Brie Bella, his standing in the organization is "safe" for the time being.

Who is trolling the newz sites? lol

somedevil

I figured it was Kidd at the time.

Nope, he actually gave more information:

@TheVertebreaker. No, but remarkably, he's 6'3 250, I made my point. Please be careful, what you read/assume is likely inaccurate.

Shawn on what Vince thinks of Bryan:

@WWF_WCW_Fan. That isn't even who we were talking about. He's big on DB. Shame y'all let those folks work you like that. #thinkforyourself

So who was shitting on Bryan to Meltzer? I wonder who they were talking about that is that height and weight. Its not Cesaro.

I lock my doors and windows when I go to bed.

I have the windows and doors locked at all times. All day, err' day.

I live in the US, but even though I've lived in low crime/low population areas for pretty much all my life, and I still do this. My door is locked again the moment after I get home, unlock the door, turn around, and lock it again. My car is locked the moment I leave it for any amount of time. It doesn't take any extra effort to lock things, so I've never understood why people don't. Even in completely safe neighborhoods.

Aiii

So not worth it

So who was shitting on Bryan to Meltzer? I wonder who they were talking about that is that height and weight. Its not Cesaro.

That's Seth Rollins.

-Edit: No, wait, that's not right.

Titus O'Neil?

Nm, just checked wikipedia, he's 6"6', 270. And 36 years old. Huh. Didn't think he was that old. Has he been around a while? I'm relatively new to the wrestling scene again, as I pretty much stopped watching when the Attitude era began (roughly then, anyways).

Guzim

I live in the US, but even though I've lived in low crime/low population areas for pretty much all my life, and I still do this. My door is locked again the moment after I get home, unlock the door, turn around, and lock it again. My car is locked the moment I leave it for any amount of time. It doesn't take any extra effort to lock things, so I've never understood why people don't. Even in completely safe neighborhoods.

Time to move to a new neighborhood.

image.php

bangai-o

Banned

keeping windows closed at all times would mean to also keep the air conditioner running constantly during the summer. why not get a big dog?

Maybe he was talking about Curtis Axel. He matches the height but of course this conversation would have taken place before his push\

6 ft 3 - 227 lb

keeping windows closed at all times would mean to also keep the air conditioner running constantly during the summer. why not get a big dog?

Actually, I don't keep windows closed at all time, my mistake. Most of the year, though, I do. Even so, I've usually lived in apartment buildings where I was on the second or third floor, so it's not a big deal to have them open.

Edit: About two years ago, when I was still married and owned a house, we wedged wood bars in between the window itself and the window frame. So the window wasn't open far enough that someone could climb in, and you couldn't force the window open. That was my ex-wife, though. She was a bit more paranoid than I.

Top Bottom