• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Daniel Bryan will never be Rey Mysterio until he starts doing stupid looking crap like the 619. D. Brine is a handsome, masculine impactful guy, Rey is a flippity floppity skeezy inflated chihuahua.

DMczaf

If I can be serious for a moment...

John Cena is hurt, guys. WWE expects him to be ready for WWE Payback. How is this fair?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

John Cena is hurt, guys. WWE expects him to be ready for WWE Payback. How is this fair?

It's not.

Off-Topic New Thread: "John Cena being unfairly bullied by management?"

jmdajr

This isn't funny, nemss. I think he's legit hurt, and the company still is making him defend his title in some stupid Three Stages of Hell match.

it's not right

if Cena only had a wonderful wife like Stephanie he could be spared all this.

Any updates on the hep c rumors/results with Kobashi and Tremont?

Also I'm still giddy about the Evolve weekend. It was amazing stuff.

BFIB

This isn't funny, nemss. I think he's legit hurt, and the company still is making him defend his title in some stupid Three Stages of Hell match.

It does seem like every time Cena gets the strap, all of his feuds, he's always got a hill to climb. Should not be for the champ. They fight hard enough to get to the top.

Anth0ny

it's not

i don't think he'll win

maaaaaaaaaan i can't believe cena is probably going to lose his belt already ; _ ;

jred2k

Don't worry man, the first stage of hell is a Lumberjack Match. Cena's got so many friends, on account of being a good guy, so no one will hurt him.

XenoRaven

I think those Daniel Bryan gifs have convinced me to watch RAW on Hulu Plus, and fast forward until I see dark red trunks or a Pepsi tattoo.

If I can be serious for a moment, Steve Austin has his podcast with Lance Storm up.

Listened to a bit coming it to work, will finish later.
Is it just an hour of Stone Cold snoring while Storm sits there silently with nothing to say?

it's not right

if Cena only had a wonderful wife like Stephanie he could be spared all this.
If he did he would just cheat on her anyway. Ohhhhhhhhh.

jred2k

HHH great wrestler AND Husband.

Sorry Cena.

Yeah, but hes a terrible father, employee and son-in-law.

Hes endangering his children's futures by constantly putting himself at risk. And he called his wife's pops, his boss, a "crazy old bastard".

Hardly the conduct befitting the COO of a large company, if you ask me(you did!).

jmdajr

Yeah, but hes a terrible father, employee and son-in-law.

Hes endangering his children's futures by constantly putting himself at risk. And he called his wife's pops, his boss, a "crazy old bastard".

Hardly the conduct befitting the COO of a large company, if you ask me(you did!).

Just a few kinks in the system, a little green to the COO transition..but it will get better!

Aiii

So not worth it
TNA announcer Todd Kenely has been dropped from the promotion's announce team, according to a report at PWInsider.com.

Starting this Thursday night, the Impact Wrestling broadcast team will be returning to a 2-man format, with Mike Tenay and Tazz calling the action.

Kenely was informed of the decision at Sunday's Slammiversary pay-per-view. He was brought in to the company back in October by Eric Bischoff and was working for TNA without a contract.

The door is reportedly open for Kenely to return one day, if they find a role for him. TNA was not unhappy with his work, however, the decision was made to streamline the announce team and Kenely was the odd man out.

Any updates on the hep c rumors/results with Kobashi and Tremont?

Tremont said on facebook that it was a previous pancreatic problem he had which was throwing off the blood tests, so he couldn't be cleared to compete before ToD.

Kobashi is supposed to be announcing the results of his test today, but seemed to be downplaying the severity of the situation.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lel Meltzer has managed to upset a Harmonix employee to the point where he calls him a virgin on Twitter. Doing god's work.

jmdajr

I don't care what anyone says, Rampage was cool..

2253580-rampage_01.png

Aiii

So not worth it
Ignored that movie. Don't follow MMA.

Is he any good on the mic at least? Whatever happened to King Mo?

dream

He's phenomenal on the mic. QRJ is going to be the biggest crossover star to slum it in pro wrestling since Dwayne.

Top Bottom