• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

I'm reporting you.

N6wHMlA.gif

edit:
Oh yeah, I found your old tag:

cjelly
will gladly bend over and grab ankles for Microsoft
(Today, 03:35 PM)

lulz

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In the recent WWE those shitheads made it so if you turned down voice its like turned off other important audio. So you HAD to deal with 'Cody Rhodes was such a rotten kid he wanted a dog for Christmas and they said no you'll have Hen like everyone else!'

Watching the 2007 Wrestle Kingdom show, awful undercard, but some good matches in the 2nd half - just watched Nakamura vs Kawada which was pretty good, I don't like chunkier strong-style Shinsuke, while Kawada's not quite able to bring the old fire like he used to. It feels forced at the beginning, but the finishing stretch is pretty great. Of course, Kawada wasn't about to put anyone over too much, but he did a good job of selling his arm. Really liked this counter of a lariat into a cross-armbreaker from Nak;

iJzHlVkjee0SD.gif

Up next, yet another awesome Nagata vs Suzuki match. Fucking love watching these two work.

I forgot how ridiculously awesome this Nagata/Suzuki match is right from the start. God-damn. Suzuki is awesome.

i6vlbaZ3JYygQ.gif

bangai-o said:
and then train the rest of WWE superstars to work with a lucha wrestler properly.

I'm pretty sure that Cesaro's going to become the guy they use whenever they need to make a lucha-style guy look great.

I love that Bray Wyatt promo so much. Last time I check (which is a WHILE back) he seemed to have top notch mic skills. Is that still true or was I delusional?

I'm oddly excited to watch RAW next Monday, I couldn't watch it for like a month due to finals then traveling and shit. You guys think I'm setting myself up for disappointment?

In the recent WWE those shitheads made it so if you turned down voice its like turned off other important audio. So you HAD to deal with 'Cody Rhodes was such a rotten kid he wanted a dog for Christmas and they said no you'll have Hen like everyone else!'

Aw, really? I was planning on having a scene blowing up King and Cole in a car and turning off the commentary.

I'm oddly excited to watch RAW next Monday, I couldn't watch it for like a month due to finals then traveling and shit. You guys think I'm setting myself up for disappointment?

Ziggler is back and its the show before Payback. Plus Bryan getting pushed right now. Things could be worse.

Wow. Ryback just overhead pressed Kane.

So that silence match is like a dead crowd match? pfft, WWE have one of those like every week, hell HHH had one at Wrestlemania.

Really though I looked at it and it's weirding me out with the whispering commentary, maybe he has a permanent Owen voice going on.

Batigol

Banned
What's some of the best wrestling titles to watch on Netflix?

Was watching 50th greatest finishers. Some odd choices on that. Edge's running hug over Goldberg and Rhino? C'mon son

Was watching 50th greatest finishers. Some odd choices on that. Edge's running hug over Goldberg and Rhino? C'mon son

The only wrestling related content I've watched on Netflix so far is WWE: The Very Best of WCW Monday Nitro, hosted by DDP.

If the Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels doc is still on Netflix, that's worth a watch. Wish they did more with that "Greatest Rivalries" series.

RBH

As far as documentaries go:

-Stone Cold Steve Austin
-American Dream Dusty Rhodes
-Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart
-Bobby Heenan
-Bret Hart: Wrestling with Shadows
-Beyond The Mat

And also The Best of WCW Nitro.

strobogo

Banned
Man, Big E really made Bo look like a pansy ass little kid. The only way to redeem Bo is to make him a serial killer named Mo Malice.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know SD is on but I'm going to be debuting Dollars at the Depths and Hustle Loyalty Respect shortly. So stay tuned.

Kaladin

I know SD is on but I'm going to be debuting Dollars at the Depths and Hustle Loyalty Respect shortly. So stay tuned.

It doesn't matter who Hustle Loyalty Respect is, they won't overcome the odds of Total Nonstop Abuse. Our alternative style of abuse is too much for them to handle.

Kaladin

Glad I'm not going to the house show this weekend, the one they ran tonight looks horrible, and it will be the same thing tomorrow night:

Tons of Funk beat Rhodes Scholars in a quick comedy match.

NXT Title:
Bo Dallas
beat Leo Kruger in a long and boring affair.

Ryback cut a heel promo on the video screen talking about tonight's tables match with John Cena, which is for the WWE title.

Ted DiBiase vs. Curt Hawkins ended in a no contest when The Shield came out and destroyed them both.

The Shield then cut a promo in the ring and got interrupted by The Miz, Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton. We have a 6-man tag starting now!

The Miz, Daniel Bryan, and Randy Orton beat The Shield by DQ when Roman Reigns hit Randy Orton with a chair. The faces then all hit their finishers afterwards.

Intermission time.

Bray Wyatt (and his family) beat R-Truth rather swiftly.

Zack Ryder beat Antonio Cesaro in the most competitive match of the night.

Brad Maddox then came out and announced that Zack Ryder isn't done and that he has a match against him.

Zack Ryder went on to beat Brad Maddox in like 2 seconds.

John Cena beat Ryback in a tables match to retain the WWE championship.

Could they pair Daniel Bryan and The Shield with a more boring pair of wrestlers?

also, lol at Ryder beating Cesaro in a competitive match on a house show. LOL

So do you think Orton turned heel because its hard to say? One cole said you could almost feel that coming and then stopped talking like he was told too. JBL said nothing. Orton got booed loudly and looked at him like he was pissed off greatly.

It would make sense to have Bryan beat Orton at Payback with Orton turning heel and this leads to Orton vs Sheamus like they want and Bryan then goes on to Cena.

I haven't watched Smackdown for months but if they really didn't want Cole to say anything, they would've edited his voice out. Last I remember, he has a studio at his house where he can re-record any lines they give him and then they'll edit them into the show.

I really hope Orton has turned heel though.

So anyway, why the hell are Mason Ryan and A-Ry on NXT this week? Get back to Superstars where you belong!

And as awesome as Bray Wyatt and Brodie Lee are, Erick Rowan sucks. Pity they don't have anyone else that could easily fit into the group, as I really think he should be swapped out.

Still, it was a good show. Pretty good Impact this week as well.

Entropia

No One Remembers
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

WHAT UP JUNE WRASSLEGAF

Entropia

No One Remembers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0vFid2tKbI

Pitbull Don't Stop The Party is a new single from the rapper's "Global Warming" album. "Don't Stop The Party" is another party-ready tune, with a catchy Spanglish hook.

You don't get them girls loose loose (TJR!)
You don't get the world loose loose
You don't get money move move
But I do I do
You don't get them girls loose loose
You don't get the world loose loose
You don't get money move move
But I do I do

I said, y'all having a good time out there

Yeah, yeah, que no pare la fiesta
Don't stop the party
Don't stop the party

I'm running through the world like i'm running back
Scarface, world's mine, running back
30,000 people went here on me
80,000 in London wembley
90,000 Morocco, and i'm just getting warmed up, papo
Catch me with redone in stockholm, beirut, cafe getting my drink on, mole
We're how to put the women, here the hooka
All of them sweet, azucar, azucar
Dale disfruta

They can't, they won't, they never will, stop the party

Don't stop the party
Don't stop the party

I'm from the city, where they stress, and they sleep real bad
And now i'm doing shows in Helsinki
Finland
I know what ya'll thinking, you're thinking, that you can outhiking, but you can't frankly
I'm out for the benchies, frankies, chinos
Just cause you ain't me, don't hate me
As a matter fact you should thank me
Even if you don't, joel come yankees
Zig-a zig-a zig-a zig-a
Who got the key of the world, now, yours truly

Don't stop the party
Don't stop the party

I'mma give it to ya, ah ah
Now give it to me, ah ah
Now give it to me, ah ah
Now give it to me, ah ah
Get funky, get funky
Now stop!

Don't stop the party
Don't stop the party

Don't stop the party
Don't stop the party

Don't stop the party
Don't stop the party

Ozone

I haven't watched Smackdown for months but if they really didn't want Cole to say anything, they would've edited his voice out. Last I remember, he has a studio at his house where he can re-record any lines they give him and then they'll edit them into the show.

I really hope Orton has turned heel though.

So anyway, why the hell are Mason Ryan and A-Ry on NXT this week? Get back to Superstars where you belong!

And as awesome as Bray Wyatt and Brodie Lee are, Erick Rowan sucks. Pity they don't have anyone else that could easily fit into the group, as I really think he should be swapped out.

Still, it was a good show. Pretty good Impact this week as well.
Yeah, that really bothered me this week. They should have given that time to another Divas tournament match. I'm getting impatient and want a champion now! (I avoid NXT spoilers like the plague, since it's the only WWE show I consistently enjoy)

Top Bottom