• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

DMczaf

tumblr_mmnbjl2dbj1r2nk7ro1_500.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Rizzo the Rat is not a singles wrestler, so I'm glad to see that the Ascension 2.0 is happening. He shouldn't ever be in singles matches again.

Aiii

So not worth it
- The WWE NXT Title was defended at last night's WWE live event in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. NXT Champion Bo Dallas defeated Leo Kruger to retain the title. The match was described as most boring of the night.

- The Wyatt Family was in action at last night's live event in Ft. Lauderdale. In the past, it has been just Bray Wyatt working main roster events but he had Erick Rowan and Luke Harper with him last night. Bray cut a bizarre promo before beating R-Truth in a squash match. It was noted that Rowan was wearing the sheep mask that he's been wearing in the RAW vignettes.

BOring! BOring! BOring!

DMczaf

- The WWE NXT Title was defended at last night's WWE live event in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. NXT Champion Bo Dallas defeated Leo Kruger to retain the title. The match was described as most boring of the night.

tumblr_mhxyik4e2M1rt4k5qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mhxyik4e2M1rt4k5qo2_500.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Is Bo corpsing there?

Is he good at anything?

Bo has yet to cut a promo where he's not smiling like a goof. He can't cut a serious promo for the life of him.

He's fucking godawful, I just don't understand what they see in him. He's not very good looking (Big Show did comment he (and I guess WWE) think he's like the werewolf from Twilight), he's bad at promo's, he's mediocre at best in the ring. There's just nothing special about him at all, he's not even on lower midcard level. He's young, so he could get there, but he needs years in developmental before he's even remotely ready. If he's ever gonna get there.

NXT is crawling with talent and you could name 10 to 15 guys that are huge levels above him. Why would they choose to invest so much time in him?

Well, at least Windham is being called up before him.

Ultratech

Damn, I missed Smackdown last night. :(

Went out with some people from work drinking, eating, and whatnot.

Is Bo corpsing there?

Is he good at anything?

1.) Maybe.

2.) Smiling, looking creepy, and being awful.

Might have to make a Bo Clock if shit gets so far...

woah..

Scotty 2 Hotty is a fireman now!

Huh, that's interesting.

I'll have to tell my sister about that. She used to like him for some reason or another.

You know whats a pretty good video game?

Super Mario World. Never really played it until now. Never had a SNES and nether did any of my close friends growing up so I only played it once or twice growing up.

Just needed to let you guys know. I picked up animal crossing from the Nintendo world store a day early today. While on line an employee from the store tried to get everyone hyped and excited. How? By starting a yes chant. I was finally part of a yes chant and it was glorious. Super addicting to do actually.

Just needed to let you guys know. I picked up animal crossing from the Nintendo world store a day early today. While on line an employee from the store tried to get everyone hyped and excited. How? By starting a yes chant. I was finally part of a yes chant and it was glorious. Super addicting to do actually.

Team Hell Nook

Ultratech

You know whats a pretty good video game?

Super Mario World. Never really played it until now. Never had a SNES and nether did any of my close friends growing up so I only played it once or twice growing up.

Man, you missed out!

Finding all the exits? So good. (And tough!)

Bo Dallas is going to become World Heavyweight Champion some day. When that time comes all of you will have to deal with it.
4F9gFlU.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Got my four-year old nephew a 3DS for his birthday a year ago and he's addicted to NSMB on it.

So I had him play SMW, but he doesn't like it. For one, he's a graphics whore (he hated Mario Kart Super Circuit because the 3D was so crappy), but mostly it was too fucking hard.

He got excited when he saw Yoshi though.

CZW's Tournament of Death is ongoing at the moment and it actually sounds pretty good, I'll probably order the VOD tomorrow. Unfortunately MASADA couldn't compete because he wasn't cleared by the athletic commission, also it sounds like Lucky nearly killed himself on a gusset plate spot;

"@combatzonewrestling A serious, serious puncture wound near the kidneys. These are the risks our competitors take to entertain."

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So Ryback's gimmick is that he's a 4 year old in a man's body?
That's why he was doing to whining baby thing yelling out feed me more

Aiii

So not worth it
So Ryback's gimmick is that he's a 4 year old in a man's body?
That's why he was doing to whining baby thing yelling out feed me more

He did enhance his entrance by arriving in the wambulance, so you might be onto something.

Tournament of Death XII winner:
Danny Havoc

Also, Deej announced that next year's ToD is going to be CZW vs BJW!
Tsukamoto & Havoc
are the first entrants.

CZW's Tournament of Death is ongoing at the moment and it actually sounds pretty good, I'll probably order the VOD tomorrow. Unfortunately MASADA couldn't compete because he wasn't cleared by the athletic commission, also it sounds like Lucky nearly killed himself on a gusset plate spot;

"@combatzonewrestling A serious, serious puncture wound near the kidneys. These are the risks our competitors take to entertain."

How long does it take to be uploaded? Evening?

mouserat

Neo Member
Hypothetical question, you are given a temporary position as a WWE booker, you are given this option: Bo is fast tracked up from NXT and retires Cena, taking his place as the face of the company for at least a decade, OR, Bo is released, you keep the faith in Cena and he continues to main event indefinitely, possibly until he achieves Hulk Hogan status.

Mr. Sam

Hypothetical question, you are given a temporary position as a WWE booker, you are given this option: Bo is fast tracked up from NXT and retires Cena, taking his place as the face of the company for at least a decade, OR, Bo is released, you keep the faith in Cena and he continues to main event indefinitely, possibly until he achieves Hulk Hogan status.

The latter. Easily.

Top Bottom