• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

mouserat

Neo Member
Drinking game, watch professional wrestling promos and take a drink for every time someone says 'you see the thing is...'

KissVibes

Banned
There's nothing wrong with Ryder and Cesaro having a good match with Ryder winning.

Both dudes can make money so hey, have then trade wins with Ryder looking good at house shows (he gets destroyed on tv by AC) until they're ready to use him again.

Striker

Glad I'm not going to the house show this weekend, the one they ran tonight looks horrible, and it will be the same thing tomorrow night:

Could they pair Daniel Bryan and The Shield with a more boring pair of wrestlers?

also, lol at Ryder beating Cesaro in a competitive match on a house show. LOL
Jeesh, look at the card and see how many have absolutely no direction or reason to really appear on a show. They wrestle just because. No feud. No character whatsoever. Just show up and wrassle.

Ted Dibiase, Curt Hawkins, R-Truth, Zack Ryder, Brad Maddox (or if he's a backstage goon), even Orton, Cesaro and Miz are in that category as they haven't done anything for several months. I'm sure the midcard is salvageable but good lord.

tumblr_mo257m6SQu1rwl7dco1_500.png

I was very disappointed that the writers didn't do something like this. There wasn't even any wounded robot gasping like when Edge smashed the GM's laptop.

In return for making this happen, I bestow to sailorswayze this thing that she will like:

codygloss.gif

Jamie OD

I was very disappointed that the writers didn't do something like this. There wasn't even any wounded robot gasping like when Edge smashed the GM's laptop.

The segment felt like it was going to rival Edge's assault on the Raw GM laptop but it never reached that height. I blame it on the lack of pleading robot noises.

Been away for one month and WWE has been getting worse....

Thankfully, Wrassle-GAF still rules.

Time for me to go to internet-less work.

Kayfabe Commentaries just released Timeline: History of WWE 1994 with Sean Waltman and it was probably one of his best interviews to date out of all the shoot style things he has done.

Timeline: History of WCW 1996 with Kevin Sullivan is out on June 26 and that should be cool too.

strobogo

Banned
I had a dream that I played the most awesome arcade game that featured Batman, Power Rangers, TMNT, and wrestling mixed together with a beat 'em up style game. It even had Kevin Conroy as Batman! Except everything was just a tiny bit off for copyright reasons, which really just made it better to me. And then some cunty rich kid wanted to play and his mom was recording me so I got pissed and went to play an older version, which had no voice acting and even more off designs for copyright reasons. And then my step dad fell down some stairs and hit his head on the bottom one. It was a pretty great dream.

Also, I wonder if the EPA could go after Jeff Jarrett.

NXT was kinda weak this week. Both squashes were mediocre/bad (even the Mason Ryan one, though he's improving a bit). That ropes sequence in the beginning of the Conor O'Brien/A-Ri match was terrible, and that pose Conor does was kinda dumb. Tamina is still not a good wrestler.

The main event tag match was pretty good, I thought. I'm liking Corey Graves (skinny dude though), and Bray is still the best.

Top Bottom