• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Are we gonna have another fucking avatar contest on who's gonna think Bryan is turning #heel or #face leading to his title build? Because this one looks like it can actually go either way.

The number of you guys thinking Cena was turning heel at WM was....concerning.

strobogo

Banned
That makes no sense since I think every heel on the active roster has t-shirts for sale. D-Bryne himself had shirts for sell as a heel.

Whoever missed RAW needs to watch just for Kaitlyn goddam those legs

Ha nice

W05080C.jpg

Kaladin

You know what I want? I want a squash match DVD. It can be a 3 disc set, all squash matches. It doesn't even have to be those "before they were stars" squash matches either. Just a 3 disc set of the "Best" Squashes. It would probably have something like 300 matches on it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know what I want? I want a squash match DVD. It can be a 3 disc set, all squash matches. It doesn't even have to be those "before they were stars" squash matches either. Just a 3 disc set of the "Best" Squashes. It would probably have something like 300 matches on it.

BMsr5zY.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I really can't explain how frustrated I am right now. This bluray shit has completely ruined my day. I've been working on it for 5 hours now. Sure, I can rip a 50 gig movie file to my hard drive, but it won't look as good and it's 50 fucking gigs.

But to add to it all is that it is humid as fuck right now. It's in the mid 80s at 9PM, storms are on their way, so humidity is 1000% and this fan is just blowing straight up hot air back at me. One of those nights where the back of your knees sweat all night. Why does 80 degrees at 9PM feel so much more uncomfortable than 80 degrees at 9AM?

someone insisted i watched Bryan vs Rollins because it was "surprisingly great".

no shit, it's Bryan Danielson vs Tyler Black after all, at worst it would've been good.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Adrian Street mention? As good excuse as any to post one of my all-time favourite wrestling photos;

iSPpoOnudcfAk.jpg

Good photo, but as good as his outlandish days were, as much as his "imagine what I can do to you?" days got people talking, I still prefer the dandy days of Adrian Street.

Especially if it's against an underrated (these days) talent such as Jim Breaks where they had built a sense of animosity through their matches over the years.

Part 1 http://youtu.be/bKmbPYlRx2g
Part 2 http://youtu.be/wsGzZ2PZN_k
Part 3 http://youtu.be/AYjW1NNACyk

Two heels, two masters of hooking, smart use of rounds, playing to the crowd, all a most classic example of British wrestling.

No disc switching, no stolen discs, no discs lost in a fire, no damaged discs, no lost discs, no boxes full of discs when you move.

Voice control integrated into the platform and therefore available for any game on the system as well as for launching games. "Xbox, play WWE '14" "Randy, execute rest hold"

More experience providing an online infrastructure, better online user experience design.

Better game market. Steam sales are an economic effect of both the loss of value to the consumer from not being able to sell games, and the flexibility publishers gain from not having to compete with the used games market. New games often have 10% off for pre-order on Steam. Xbox One will have the same benefits.

Wow, a wild one. Look, if you think Kinect, XBL and dreams of cheaper games is worth the $100 difference, good for you.

To come up with the position that it's "good for publishers" is fucking bullshit though. No-one's forcing them to spend so much money on their games in the first place. If they can't account for basic consumer rights like the used market then that's their own fucking fault and they deserve to lose money for being morons.

Meanwhile, I'm over here downloading XCOM, LBP Karting and Uncharted 3 for free.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I was about to say 3-DVD set with 300 matches, all clocking in at under 1:30 apiece.

Anth0ny

- The Payback card was changed over the weekend. WWE announced Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns on RAW but as of last Saturday, the plan was to do a Bryan vs. Orton singles match.

- On a related note, it’s possible we see two heels turns at Payback, one with Bryan and the other with Chris Jericho.

mjsmh78upw.gif

they are going to stop any momentum bryan has right now dead in it's tracks. Orton vs. Bryan would have been great, CAN'T HAVE THAT.

D-Bry turning heel is so ridiculously stupid its going to happen.

About as stupid as having a draft then drawing someone to Smackdown then back to Raw again in the same night.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
"Hey guys let's fuck things up again!"

Of course it is dirtsheets, but the fact that it's being brought up, is unbelievable. Heel Bryan vs FACE Cena. No way Bryan's winning clean. At best, Ryback interferes with a shellshock and Bryan with a flying headbutt with ref slowly counting after a bump.

Heel Bryan's happening, Calling it.
Are you sure? I mean, you're taking such a big risk by "calling it." You know, with all of the obvious hints the WWE has putting out there of it, the dirtsheets predicting it, and numerous posters talking about its inevitability for months, I don't know, lol.

strobogo

Banned
You know, I could probably go the rest of my life without hearing another Aerosmith song, but god damn if Steven Tyler doesn't have a pretty amazing voice.

strobogo

Banned
Guys (and gal), I'm drunk again on dat blueberry beer. Bluray pushed me over the edge. Somehow I'm more drunk on the same amount of beers (3) that I had last night. I'm going to finish Raw. I hope D-Bryne elbows some cunty Shield dude right in the face.

Aiii

So not worth it

I was about to say 3-DVD set with 300 matches, all clocking in at under 1:30 apiece.

JTG, Zack Ryder and Kurt Hawkins would be so happy for the chance of actually getting a DVD.

KissVibes

Banned
WHY WOULD YOU TURN BRYAN HEEL AND KILL HIS MOMENTUM? ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE HIM LOSE TO CENA FOR TWO MONTHS STRAIGHT.

This is so fucking backwards. YOU HAVE A NEW TOP BABYFACE THAT WINS OVER MARKS AND SMARKS ALIKE. HE'S HANDSOME, HANDLES MEDIA INTERVIEWS LIKE A CHAMP, AND IS PERFECT FOR MAKE-A-WISH AND THE B A STAR SHIT. WHY RUIN A GREAT THING?

Alucard

Banned
D-Bry turning heel is so ridiculously stupid its going to happen.

About as stupid as having a draft then drawing someone to Smackdown then back to Raw again in the same night.

The thing is, people are still going to cheer the fuck out of him. Which heels draw legitimate heat in the WWE? Almost none outside of The Shield.

Smarks will still cheer on Bryan.

Still, it makes more sense to turn Orton heel.

Aiii

So not worth it
There has been talk about finding a storyline for Christian to return with but word now is that coming up with one has been made somewhat of a priority. Christian is expected back on WWE TV soon.

About. Fucking. TIME.

Jesus Christ WWE, sort it out!

CHRISTIAN!
CHRISTIAN!

At last...
You're on your......

PHOOOOOOOOOOONE!

That's his new gimmick. He's always seen on the phone. Phone people, but not Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash get's jelly and he returns to find out why Christian never phones him.

strobogo

Banned
The thing is, people are still going to cheer the fuck out of him. Which heels draw legitimate heat in the WWE? Almost none outside of The Shield.

Smarks will still cheer on Bryan.

Still, it makes more sense to turn Orton heel.

It is pretty weird that people actually boo the Shield. They're the smark darlings who have been involved in the best matches for the past 6 months. The thing is, they aren't even really that heelish. They don't do a lot of heel stuff in the ring. There aren't a bunch of chokes and eye rakes and fake tags and stuff. Just team work.

993019_546335422075480_1536505350_n.jpg

1012098_474983789247735_1278695931_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here's to those girls, Strobogo. Here's to those girls.

We have a name for people like that, not just girls, but anyone who does that.

strobogo

Banned
995691_339702629492642_1030150368_n.jpg

SO TRUE

love love LOVE this!

oh gosh! Love this!

Ain't that the truth

Amen, sister!

yes so look out world here i come lol smiles

100%...PERFECT...

296131_533744810006765_892702054_n.jpg

WHO IS MAKING THESE FUCKING THINGS? WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS? WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON? I did a search for "Kanyon Cutter" and my video is the number one result. And then I searched it in images and it is full of my gifs. I've done right by Kanyon.

HE IS RISEN!

qfua.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We need to make our own, Stro. We need to make our own. I will make one...

strobogo

Banned
I actually did watch all of the COTC maybe 2-3 years ago. I'm afraid of doing any wrasslin projects since I just got back to the point of not hating it and hating myself for watching it anyway. If it were easily downloadable, I'd totally do a project of WCW 1991ish-Spring Stampede 1994.

That doesn't even make sense, Sunny. Big E totally hit AJ.

jred2k

WHO IS MAKING THESE FUCKING THINGS? WHO IS BEHIND ALL THIS? WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON? I did a search for "Kanyon Cutter" and my video is the number one result. And then I searched it in images and it is full of my gifs. I've done right by Kanyon.

The answer is fat girls. They need to pretend that all that shit is true so they don't hang themselves.

Top Bottom