• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

i2PkMpNoeyZNV.gif

Guys, I think Bo is legit hurt. Guys... ;_;

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And I mentioned that I remembered it incorrectly. But you're still acting like Big Show did this just to spite Wade when it was just a planned spot gone wrong.
No, I'm not. Damn GAF sucks at reading comprehension. I said it was a "careless" move, not an intentional one. That implies that it was reckless, but not intentional.

Man, Michael Elgin vs Biff Busick was really, really freaking good. Proper hard hitting match, the best I've seen out of Busick yet, who is definitely one to watch in the future. Elgin is just a goddamn beast. Not a bad match in the AIW JT Lightning Tournament so far, well worth checking out.

Nice float-over block buster from Biff;

iZmRR250HyWOw.gif

Elgin is ridiculous;

iASBUz2Ps1X3E.gif

Death Blow/Rainmaker combo from Elgin;

ie5U5pdXQfg0P.gif

Kaladin

I wonder what is preventing WWE from taking a look at Elgin. He's not green by any means. I know nothing about his ability on the mic, but that hasn't stopped them before.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Then blame the booking, not Big Show. It was a freak accident.
Your original criticism of what I said was based on the wrong account of what happened. Yet, you're still pushing your criticism.

Sit down, Beef. Big Show made a careless move. Your incessant obsession with everything pertaining to Big Show needs to end. Admit it, the man made a mistake.

I wonder what is preventing WWE from taking a look at Elgin. He's not green by any means. I know nothing about his ability on the mic, but that hasn't stopped them before.

It's probably only a matter of time and a year or two more on the indies could do him a lot of good - I'd like to see him get a run with the ROH title, as although he's put on some great matches, I haven't really seen how he'd handle being the top guy of a company like ROH and there's a certain expectation that comes from being the ROH champ. As for his mic work, he's got that 'intense indy wrestler' thing down to a T, but hasn't shown much personality beyond that. Still better than Curtis Axel.

Your original criticism of what I said was based on the wrong account of what happened. Yet, you're still pushing your criticism.

Sit down, Beef. Big Show made a careless move. Your incessant obsession with everything pertaining to Big Show needs to end. Admit it, the man made a mistake.

Ah, so it WAS a joke.

Lol, watching some old PWG from 2005 with an Excalibur & Kevin Steen vs Super Dragon & Disco Machine main event - Disco messes up a couple of spots and all I can think about is the story from the Steen & Davey shoot about Super Dragon often making Disco Machine cry his eyes out because he kept forgetting shit in matches.

Also, Human Tornado was so great. If there's one guy I miss who never made it big from the indies, it's Tornado. Dude should have been on TV.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lol, watching some old PWG from 2005 with an Excalibur & Kevin Steen vs Super Dragon & Disco Machine main event - Disco messes up a couple of spots and all I can think about is the story from the Steen & Davey shoot about Super Dragon often making Disco Machine cry his eyes out because he kept forgetting shit in matches.

Also, Human Tornado was so great. If there's one guy I miss who never made it big from the indies, it's Tornado. Dude should have been on TV.

He was on TV. WSX was on tv.

IT COUNTS DAMMIT

It was full Tornado mode too! No changes!

Yeah, WSX wasn't all bad, I was sad to see it get canned so fast as I liked that they used indy & Japanese talent, while still making room for characters like Tornado & Matt Classic. Perhaps if they'd not had those ridiculous post-production explosion/electrocution effects it would have done better.

Yeah, WSX wasn't all bad, I was sad to see it get canned so fast as I liked that they used indy & Japanese talent, while still making room for characters like Tornado & Matt Classic. Perhaps if they'd not had those ridiculous post-production explosion/electrocution effects it would have done better.

The intro with the post-production camera shake while the ringposts did the Kane pyro is one of my favorite campy pro wrestling things ever

Especially with the goofy puns that were put in

Alucard

Banned
GREAT television match between AJ Styles and Kurt Angle. Screwy TNA ending, but man...I absolutely love AJ's new style and moveset. One of the punching combos he pulled off was straight up Street Fighter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Makin me laugh about Machine

I really like Tornado too.

Fuck! This 2 minute posting delay is a pain in the ass. So I have to fill it with bullshit words until the timer counts down so YOU ALL GET A STORY NOW. I'm having a weird apartment issue. I made a stupid thread about it and never used the phrase 'legit shook' but I gotta figure out what's up.

Top Bottom