• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
He wrestled better and cut a better promo than the first guy that got a contract

eldoon

If anyone thinks that segment is real then they are kidding themselves.
I would of dropped a couple FBOMBS at tazz and not cut generic wrestling promos if they cut me.

They should just bring Joey Ryan back and re-team him with Nunzio. The Hollywood and Broadway thing they had going in Ring King King King was pretty fun.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
TNA acts like they've never done a live show before. They do 1 every month on ppv

Joey Ryan is trending, probably from the outrage of fans that he didn't get a contract. Always a smart idea to mention 87% of the fans voted yes to hiring him and then don't hire him. Dumb move. Guy was good on the mic too.

RBH

Oh STFU TNA, WWE has real vets too.

Cena *salute*

Don't forget Mr. AWOL!

UQQ0B.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Joey Ryan is trending, probably from the outrage of fans that he didn't get a contract. Always a smart idea to mention 87% of the fans voted yes to hiring him and then don't hire him. Dumb move. Guy was good on the mic too.
I actually buy that they're going for an invasion angle. Would be smart, actually.

15-20 minute match for main event between 2 of the best in TNA. Gotta like this. Looks like there isn't a big surprise debut on the show though. Must have fell through.

So do wrestlers work out so much over the years, the day they retire they're destined for a life of buffets and donuts?

Well imagine being on the road 300 days a year for 15-20-25 years but you can't take in all the food places that you would love to try out, instead relegated to eating salads, chicken, fish, healthy smoothies and working out constantly all that time.

Then you finally retire and you can bet they're gonna get there grub on, I know I would haha.

15-20 minute match for main event between 2 of the best in TNA. Gotta like this. Looks like there isn't a big surprise debut on the show though. Must have fell through.
They dont need a big debut, the roster is fine and they are actually booking sensibly and for the long term. I would love to see a batista in tna but with Bully Ray, AJ, Hardy, Storm, Roode, Aries and others they just need to keep doing what they are doing. They are on the right track sans letting Brooke and Dixie have mic time.

RBH

I'm sure the Knockouts were thrilled to be excluded from this show while Brooke and Dixie have a pointless segment at the top of the 9pm hour.

I'm sure the Knockouts were thrilled to be excluded from this show while Brooke and Dixie have a pointless segment at the 9pm hour.

Brooke's first order of business as the head of knockouts was making herself the only knockout on the show. She learned from the best, her dad!

DMczaf

I'm sure the Knockouts were thrilled to be excluded from this show while Brooke and Dixie have a pointless segment at the top of the 9pm hour.

Hogan understands that they are girls, and something could happen.

Unlike Hunter.

Top Bottom