• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

TheNatural

My Member!
I have never seen TNA before tonight. That was absolutely awful, friend. Can King Mo even turn this shit around?

Yeah right LOL. TNA has tried various football players and C list celebrity crossovers over the years, including Adam Pac Man Jones. Lawal would do best to just stick to Bellator.

I just dont get it. They did some really good things tonight but then they pair it with worthless BS. It just isnt necessary. The AJ styles angle is actually good but not as a show ending segment. They are doing a lot of great stuff but they have to learn how to fit the pieces together to make it work, and they just cant seem to do it.

Cagey

Banned
Watched Impact tonight for the first time in awhile...

who the fuck is this guy with the Ben Stiller from Dodgeball ripoff gimmick?

tumblr_m4m2ijtud01qdj20eo2_250.png
dodgeball-2-stiller-armstrong.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Would you guys like to see and discuss some good wrestling to get the taste of that ending segment out of our mouths?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
uh

"TNA is the first wrestling company to stream live on youtube"

What happened at the end that has everyone all aghast?

Daniels and Kazarian zip tied AJ and Angle to the ropes and then played a phone call from Dixie to AJ, which was obviously supposed to be for a surprise party or something, but we are supposed to believe it was for them to meet up, then Dixie is at the commentator table freaking out and tells "DAVID PUSH THE BUTTON, WHAT THE FUCK, END THIS"

Highlights: Entire first hour, absolutely great stuff. World Title match, Bully Ray, Austin Aries and the great Joseph Park. Gut Check was also suprisingly good. Lows: Stupid mid show level ending segment, Brooke Hogan and dixie carter, Zip ties instead of handcuffs. Good still outweighs the bad unlike Raw currently.

eldoon

DLO is now setting up a segment about getting the old wrestlers to attack joey ryan.
Set up for old vs new - invasion angle.
Maybe we will see TAZZ , DLO , Brother love , Al snow vs 4 news guys

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You ain't tricking anybody with your tactics. This is just alternative methods of Kane fandom.

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE
I don't get it. You people said that the Kane pics were too much, and that I was ruining the discussion of wrestling in this thread. I'm posting actual good matches, and looking for a REAL discussion about them, and you people still don't want it? What do you people want?!

Kaladin

Kane isn't the underdog around these parts anymore. He's become what he hates. He has become.....the New York Yankees.

G-Fex

I don't have a problem with Jeff Jarrett (maybe cause I haven't seen most of his matches)

Isn't TNA just his brainchild?

He's the Triple H of his federation that's all.

Top Bottom