• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

tm24

Did they write him off, or did he just stop showing off?

He may of retired. His only appearance this year was for the 10th anniversary show, which had a lot of chikara alumni show up. Before that his last match was a year earlier in may 2011 in a losing team must split up against 3.0

He may of retired. His only appearance this year was for the 10th anniversary show, which had a lot of chikara alumni show up. Before that his last match was a year earlier in may 2011 in a losing team must split up against 3.0

I know he's been on a couple Wrestling Is Fun show's, but other then that I haven't heard of him wrestling anywhere else.

Kaladin

Dasher thought he hit a homerun but was thrown out at first....either that or he tripped over the ball on the way to the base.

I've been watching CHIKARA for years, and only just found out that Team F.I.S.T. stands for Friends in Similar Tights. If there's a greater tag team name out there, I've yet to see it.

tm24

I've been watching CHIKARA for years, and only just found out that Team F.I.S.T. stands for Friends in Similar Tights. If there's a greater tag team name out there, I've yet to see it.

Haha, really? They seem to mention it every match theyre in.

Also, PWG has like 5 tag team names that give that a run for the money. Most involve Generico or Taylor, one even has both!

Well, that was an interesting ending. You can't always have the storybook ending, but I wonder how this'll play out.
Well, Archibald Peck got pinned, not MMArchie. I imagine this plays out like Ricochet/Helious. So masked Archie!

Kaladin

I was a little surprised myself - had a serious flashback to 3rd grade.

Well, that was an interesting ending. You can't always have the storybook ending, but I wonder how this'll play out.

I think it said before, but Barrister R.D. Evans will likely make an appearance.

They seem to mention it every match theyre in.

Hah, guess I need to pay more attention to commentary.

tm24 said:
Also, PWG has like 5 tag team names that give that a run for the money. Most involve Generico or Taylor, one even has both!

Men of Low Moral Fibre is my favourite PWG tag team, although Two Skinny/Husky Black Guys are both great.

Top Bottom