• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

KKnla.gif

dream

no but really, there are few things sadder than watching 50 year old HHH and 50 year old HBK prance around with their long hair and sleeveless tshirts acting like anti-authority crusaders

no but really, there are few things sadder than watching 50 year old HHH and 50 year old HBK prance around with their long hair and sleeveless tshirts acting like anti-authority crusaders

especially since HHH is the authority now. What's worse a 50 year old DX or in 10 more years if a 45 year old John Cena is still out there acting like Jim Carrey in front of the 1100 fans they are drawing to Raw at that time?

eldoon

Jeff Jarrett is the first inductee. If they want to piss people off it will be Hulk Hogan, but I think everyone knows it's going to be Jeff Jarrett.

I would make it randy savage
this would make it a huge fuck you to the wwe hof
and also appeal to all wrestling fans

I would make it randy savage
this would make it a huge fuck you to the wwe hof
and also appeal to all wrestling fans

Randy Savage wouldn't make sense. It's supposed to be a TNA hall of fame. The guy only appeared a couple of times for them and the times he did he was a nutjob. It's going to be Jarrett. He was the founder of the company. If it was someone with name value they wouldn't be trying to keep it a secret. They know noone gives a shit about Jarrett so they are trying to sell it as a surprise to get buys.

tm24

MMArchie! Bringing legitimacy to Chikara!

EDIT: Oh god, this interview is amazing. Archie is the best. 3 different gimmicks, all amazing

So I've never seen Chikara, but after seeing it hyped on here during Impact, I thought I would give it a look.....

*Turns on Chikara pre-show and see a guy pretending to be a goblin*

Guys, what is this?

Kaladin

So I've never seen Chikara, but after seeing it hyped on here during Impact, I thought I would give it a look.....

*Turns on Chikara pre-show and see a guy pretending to be a goblin*

Guys, what is this?

That's Chikara....goblins, demons, ants, MMA fighters and snakes.

Kaladin

That sucks....no free match this time.....some good unscripted interviews though.

Time to go back to the Metallica stream till the iPPV starts.....just in time for Sad But True.

Top Bottom