• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Thank god Irons came out with a chain. I was fearing the Bucks would run them off. That would have forced me to cheer for the bucks

Irons has good form with that chain, too, that's the scary part.

That powerbomb was pretty stiff. A nice move to close out the match, though.

"Just leave him there, wrestle around him!" This crowd is great.

Selkies!

Haha, really? They seem to mention it every match theyre in.

I remember there was a running joke with Chuck after he had been in FIST for like a year and still didn't have matching tights.

Show has been fun so far. If they run in that building again I might have to drive into Phili, it looks like a fun atmosphere. I miss Hellertown.

Kaladin

"Deep Freeze"
Saturday, October 6th
Piedmont, AL

Thats 5 hours away (west of Atlanta, across the state line into Alabama)......I can go to a Chikara show this year.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
YES! YES! YES!

That was awesome. I love it when Chikara do these kind of no DQ matches.

Piss break time.

Oh wait, this is Chikara. Let's go Death Ray!

tm24

And now we have a Max Moon joke. Bryce killing it at the commentation station

Delirious run-in to even the odds? Yes please!

EDIT: I just realized, why does Delirious have a twitter. How does that work?

Kaladin

Saturyne.....unmasked.

225993_1031993200222_1237167543_30128985_7938_n.jpg

Kaladin

I'm definitely going to a Chikara show this year. I'm going to have to stay overnight, but fuck it, I have driven further for ROH before when they were good.

DMczaf

WOW is back!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/02/women-of-wrestling-wow/

David McLane (who created the original Women of Wrestling back in 2000) has teamed up with Los Angeles Lakers exec Jeanie Buss and the two are currently shopping around a reality show about the return of Women of Wrestling.

We're told the new show will focus on the girls (DUH!) but also on the business behind it. Our sources say reaction to the teaser video for the show (see above) has been strong and multiple networks are interested in picking it up from the production company 44 Blue.

With so many references to the Eye of Tyr tonight, I decided to look it up during the break on the stream. Apparently UltraMantis Black got it from Dr. Cube from Kaiju Big Battel in some kind of trade. I used to watch KBB when it was on G4, I wish it would have stayed on the channel long enough to show some of the interplay between KBB and Chikara.

EDIT:

It's like almost every reason I watched television during my formative years is being name dropped tonight. I'm half expecting to hear that there's a new Courage the Cowardly Dog show coming out next.

tm24

With so many references to the Eye of Tyr tonight, I decided to look it up during the break on the stream. Apparently UltraMantis Black got it from Dr. Cube from Kaiju Big Battel in some kind of trade. I used to watch KBB when it was on G4, I wish it would have stayed on the channel long enough to show some of the interplay between KBB and Chikara.

We saw it. KBB did not get over well with the Chikarmy

Im surprised Donst has fans

We saw it. KBB did not get over well with the Chikarmy

Really? That's too bad. I can see why though, from the shows I saw KBB was really rough around the edges. Was there anything in particular that set things off, or did the fans just not care for it?

Top Bottom