• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Kaladin

I think we'll be trying the regular WrassleGaf watches Chikara showings starting with the next events: "The Foggiest Notion" and "Smack in the Middle".......sometime in July.

Also, these two events mark the start of the Young Lions Cup X tournament which runs through August.

I kind of want that Dreamer-Reese's shirt.

But more importantly, Dreamer, Jerry Lynn & 2 Cold Scorpio are teaming up. I've seen Scorpio here and there (mainly his guest appearances in Dragon Gate USA) but I've never seen him wrestle. Guess I'll have to go and educate myself on his ring work.

I think we'll be trying the regular WrassleGaf watches Chikara showings starting with the next events: "The Foggiest Notion" and "Smack in the Middle".......sometime in July.

Also, these two events mark the start of the Young Lions Cup X tournament which runs through August.

Cool, I hope both cards fill up with some interesting matches.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Holy crap first team announced for King of Trios! The extreme trio! Dreamer, Jerry Lynn , 2cold Scorpio! Hype starts 5 months early!

Woah, what the hell, that was unexpected, but what a great match and an awesome show.

And wow, Dreamer, Jerry Lynn & 2 Cold Scorpio for King of Trios!

Holy Poop Dreamer, 2 Cold, and Lynn are a Trio.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAH GOODNESS

Over 3 nights? Doubt it. Hopefully they'll do what they did last year and rush the dvd release or the VOD release

I'd gladly pay $60 for a King of Trios iPPV, but a VOD version after the event would be awesome as well.

Tendo

Super sad to see chucking t and Johnny g lose the belts. Especially to the young bucks, who I can't stand.

Awesome show. I'll def be ordering any future ones. Can't wait for the next dgusa and evolve shows though! Those two companies are just amazing.

Any reason pwg doesn't do ippv?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I am not looking forward to this board next week. E3 is going to result in a bunch of silly memes, hyperbole after hyperbole, fanboy drivel, nonsense ramblings, and a bunch of people going nuts over another iteration of a franchise that they're ultimately going to be disappointed with. What about us, what about WrassleGAF?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I am not looking forward to this board next week. E3 is going to result in a bunch of silly memes, hyperbole after hyperbole, fanboy drivel, nonsense ramblings, and a bunch of people going nuts over another iteration of a franchise that they're ultimately going to be disappointed with. What about us, what about WrassleGAF?
I am not looking forward to this subcommunity next month. June is going to result in a bunch of silly memes, hyperbole after hyperbole, smark drivel, nonsense ramblings, and a bunch of people going nuts over another feud with a wrestler they're ultimately going to be disappointed with.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I am not looking forward to this subcommunity next month. June is going to result in a bunch of silly memes, hyperbole after hyperbole, smark drivel, nonsense ramblings, and a bunch of people going nuts over another feud with a wrestler they're ultimately going to be disappointed with.
Yeah, but at least we have Kane and AJ, right?

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
So we had about 230 posts concerning Chikara. Thats way more than an RoH iPPV and a TNA ppv combined!

WE'RE MOVING ON UP

And sandwiched in between will be some good ass indy and and puroresu stuff that will be ignored for the 1540484th time. :(

and pictures of Kane

fix'd

somedevil

Sorry to tell you this but the insanity starts tommorrow at 6pm eastern when nintendo has a taped conference about the Wii U hardware.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_m4yb3ges8i1r2f5ve3g.jpg

Batista got rid of the dumb haircut. He's still too old to have a nose ring though.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't ignore the indy/puro stuff because i already know about it because i'm not some don't know who joey ryan is mark

Turok_TTZ

Show of hands, how many of you noticed I updated the OP?

That's right, zero.

I noticed. I always read op before I go check to see what I missed in this thread, even if the 1st OP was terrible (its a habit of mine). OP is finally fixed, unfortunate however that the thread title cannot change and will remain in shambles.

meanwhile... lol batista why???

Khrno

Sorry to tell you this but the insanity starts tommorrow at 6pm eastern when nintendo has a taped conference about the Wii U hardware.

Wait, what?

A Sunday taped conference about the Wii U? So what about the Tuesday conference?

Hype followed by more hype!

SLn5A.gif

Khrno

This is what WrassleGAF does to memes:

cFYgX.gif
cFYgX.gif
cFYgX.gif

cFYgX.gif
cFYgX.gif
cFYgX.gif

cFYgX.gif
cFYgX.gif
cFYgX.gif

cFYgX.gif
cFYgX.gif
cFYgX.gif

Khrno

Bryan's been demoted to the lower card.

WWE House Show Results 6.02.12: Mobile, Alabama

(5) U.S. champion Santino Marella defeated David Otunga and Daniel Bryan in a three-way match to retain the U.S. Title.

Jade1.png

Top Bottom