• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMczaf

itQNQ.jpg

Why don't I remember this lovely angle? I know i was watching during this time.

You can tell he's a fake Kane because he's in shape.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I feel the same. I cannot place it at all, and I am sure I would have watched at this time
It occurred during the May 19th storyline for See No Evil. It lasted just one month. It was supposed to last for a long time and culminate at WM, but the first time they showed Fake Kane, he looked so bad that it just killed anything they were trying to do with the angle. Fake Kane beat Kane at a match at vengeance (check one of my last posts, I included the match), and the very next day, the angle was scrapped and Kane squashed Fake Kane and threw him out of the arena.

The guy playing Fake Kane, btw, would later become Festus/Luke Gallows.

It occurred during the May 19th storyline for See No Evil. It lasted just one month. It was supposed to last for a long time and culminate at WM, but the first time they showed Fake Kane, he looked so bad that it just killed anything they were trying to do with the angle. Fake Kane beat Kane at a match at vengeance (check one of my last posts, I included the match), and the very next day, the angle was scrapped and Kane squashed Fake Kane and threw him out of the arena.

The guy playing Fake Kane, btw, would later become Festus/Luke Gallows.

I don't remember a bit of this - and I had to have watched it.

I think my mind is removing all the bad WWE moments from the past to make room for all the new ones to come.

I remember Heel JR / Fake Razor Ramon perfectly

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't remember a bit of this - and I had to have watched it.

I think my mind is removing all the bad WWE moments from the past to make room for all the new ones to come.

I remember Heel JR / Fake Razor Ramon perfectly
I loved that promo. The poor guy tried SO HARD to recreate Hall, lol. But yeah, the Fake Kane storyline was really bad. They should bring back Fake Kane and Fake Taker as the Fake BOD to take on the real BOD.

The color tint makes it look like a classic, masterful film. That's the treatment that shot deserves.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
TMNT II is hilarious because of all of the dumb stuff in there.

Oh the abandoned warehouse they are in happens to be right next to a club where Vanilla Ice is playing. When they see the turtles the people don't run away or anything, Vanilla does the opposite and makes an impromptu song and dance about them.

That song is amazing btw.
http://youtu.be/R_K6971WmAs

TheNatural

My Member!
I just watched the original TMNT movie a few days ago, it still holds up really well if you can ignore the whole ninja aura shit that is cheesy if you're over the age of 10. Back then though it was like "OMG the Ninja way. NINJA VANISH"

G-Fex

I just watched the original TMNT movie a few days ago, it still holds up really well if you can ignore the whole ninja aura shit that is cheesy if you're over the age of 10. Back then though it was like "OMG the Ninja way. NINJA VANISH"

the movie holds up and it's fucking awesome, I don't give a shit if i'm being nostalgic, I love it.

Oh the abandoned warehouse they are in happens to be right next to a club where Vanilla Ice is playing. When they see the turtles the people don't run away or anything, Vanilla does the opposite and makes an impromptu song and dance about them.

It's so awesome. Go ninja go ninja go

Khrno

OMG I was so wrong, so wrong, my eyes have been opened, I've been reminded of the greatness of the early 90s movies.

I sincerely apologize to TurtlesGAF.

Khrno

I like how Jericho almost gets fired for throwing a flag a little bit, but JBL can do that, and work the next day. I believe non of the German fans were that offended either.

Fuck Brazil freaking out over nothing.

aGLqX.gif

You are hilarious, for a second I thought you were serious. You really got me there.

Top Bottom