• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

G-Fex

That's fine, he can have those whores. Kane could have had Stacy Kiebler, but he said, "Sorry ma'am. I'm married."

whatever you say man
8Inxr.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP! GO GO GO GO!

Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO: Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO!

Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO: Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO!

GO GO GO GO!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
My favorite was Raphael because he wore red and was an asshole. He had the worst weapon though. I guess they didn't want everyone picking him as their favorite.

rvd2kewl

Anyone know another site like stubhub to get tickets to an event? Craigslist is just spammers.

Stubhub is the only one that really sells tickets up until a day before/day of a show. Anything further out, there's a lot of options.

Ticketsnow.com
VividSeats.com
TicketLiquidator.com
TicketNetwork.com
RazorGator.com

Just to name a few.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I wonder who's smarter

Sandow or Del Rio (institutions of higher learning were like a lactating mother and he was a HUNGRY baby)

Stubhub is the only one that really sells tickets up until a day before/day of a show. Anything further out, there's a lot of options.

Ticketsnow.com
VividSeats.com
TicketLiquidator.com
TicketNetwork.com
RazorGator.com

Just to name a few.

Thanks. Hard finding good tickets that let you only buy one though. Don't know any wrestling fans in real life and I'm not paying an extra $250-$300 to bring someone else along. Maybe something good will pop up closer to show time.

In probably some of the best 24 hours of my life I went to a party where you had to dress as a celebrity as El Santo in a suit and made out with 3 different women (J-Woww, Posh Spice, and Betty Paige) and then working as B-Arthur at a wrestling show tonight a little kid called me a "Cowardly ni**a".

My reply to that was "watch your mouth, that's our word."

It was phenomenal.

She looks like she would legit destroy every knockout on the roster and half of the men wrestlers. Should have given her a monster gimmick and had her become knockout champ. Fuck it right?

There is a website called CelebHeights.com
http://www.celebheights.com/s/Brooke-Hogan-2447.html

are you stupid, she is without a doubt a tall girl google her a press images you mug the bird towers over everyone. Whats muscular legs got to do with anything, muscular legs would make her appear more shorter and stumpier not taller your fall, skinny legs would make her look taller you dip ****. As it would make her lanky and like a cat walk model. The girl looks 5,11 and yea about 11 to 12 stone. Theres no doubt she looks strong she could probably easy be a female wrestler, if she did weights she would be stronger than %90 of men, she seems to have some sort of strong nordic woman genes.

Top Bottom