• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMczaf

Gentlemen...it's been an honor being pissed off by shitty episodes of Raw with you.

Titanic-band.png

G-Fex

Okay you win this time E3, I hate you but I'll have to post in threads to keep alive.

Always remember, I DISPISE YOU E3. I wish you were DEAD.

But I'll have to embrace gaming side.

keep climbing the ladder KOG....yes...keep climbing the ladder.

bangai-o

Banned
Do you know a doctor that will give you a trt prescription? Have you ever worked out in a wrestling ring taking simple back bumps and running the ropes? It's not as easy as it looks, especially the much more complex bumps and moves they do. Try doing that 300 nights a week at 15-20 minutes a night.
i think ill just do about 20 perfect pushups a day.

Ithil

I guess we can move WrassleGAF talk to the WWE 13 thread on Gaming Side during E3.

Haha, just kidding, there won't be any WWE 13 thread, people will be too busy talking about actually good games to make it

G-Fex

I guess we can move WrassleGAF talk to the WWE 13 thread on Gaming Side during E3.

Haha, just kidding, there won't be any WWE 13 thread, people will be too busy talking about actually good games to make it

There are no GOOD games to look forward to :p

Striker

Potential spoiler for the 1000th episode of Raw in July:

Just received a HUGE offer regarding me showing up to a "very special show".....

twitter.com/SidneyEudy/status/209413078129979393
I'd only watch that potentially bad show if he shows up. Powerbomb Santino and Brodus Clay for good measure. Sure he'll be AA'd by Cener.

Reggie seems like a main event face but I dont know .... He seems like a guy just waiting to turn and is just waiting to tell the Reggnation to take there balance boards and shove em.

RBH

Currently watching this on Netflix:

tombstone-the-history-of-the-undertaker-dvd-cover.jpg

Some of the matches I've watched so far:

Undertaker vs. Hulk Hogan (Survivor Series 1991) - Surprisingly decent match

Undertaker vs. Yokozuna (Royal Rumble 1994) - Clusterfuck mess. :lol There must've been 10+ people that interfered in this match.

Undertaker vs. Bret Hart w/ HBK as special guest referee (Summerslam 1997) - Great match that still holds up.

Top Bottom