• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

I'd never noticed the jagged side plates of the Jeff Hardy belt, they're like freaking shurikens, forget hitting someone with the belt, tear off the side plates and ninja your opponent!

rvd2kewl

His account hacked, too? Some ESPN reporter got that done to him and the same weight loss stuff just this morning.

So did Winter's Twitter account a few days ago. Same product, same messages.

I'm guessing these aren't hacks, even though they look like it. They're likely how Twitter makes their money outside of companies like WWE paying for trending topics.

Khrno

Wii U hype!!!!

QNAGh.gif

Lol, then they are marking out for a 360 clone pad that is going to be sold as an addon. This commercial they are showing now is beyond bad. Why am I watching this?

It was funny Nintendo admitted their own controller wasn't comfortable though. They said you should buy the pro 360 pad clone for longer intensive gameplay lol

RBH

Potential spoiler for the 1000th episode of Raw in July:

Just received a HUGE offer regarding me showing up to a "very special show".....

twitter.com/SidneyEudy/status/209413078129979393

Just received a HUGE offer regarding me showing up to a "very special show".....

Kids wont understand know who it is. They should redebut him as
Dolph Ziggler's Dad

Entropia

No One Remembers

I love it. I fucking love it.

Would mark hard.

This is the first time I have been excited for Nintendo in years.

I remember when the Wii controller got revealed, and I sniggered at my monitor for 5 minutes straight. It was like watching a Sin Cara match.

I feel like there is going to be a lot of Twitter hashtag crap in the E3 conferences tomorrow, and there will be a lot of complaining from regular-GAF. However, WrassleGAF will understand, and no sell it.

G-Fex

it will be WWE themselves
BELIEVE!

Man some of you here seem almost bitter over people getting video game related hype, envious because WWE can do no such thing I guess in this month of June no less.

Cause I feel like my time is up their time is now.

I'm a classic gamer living in 2012, I'm out of my time.

I feel like 80's dan.

I feel like 80's dan.
Classic games suck bro. Graphics suck. No online. Why would I want to play Legend of Zelda 6 when I can play Modern Warfare 3?

I feel like 80's dan.

I could say something about the wonders of modern gaming but I think something like 4 out of 5 of my last game purchases were NES and SNES games so....yeah.

Maybe you just need to Xpand your imagination like the charismatic enigma Jeff Hardy and pretend modern 2D games are retro.

G-Fex

Classic games suck bro. Graphics suck. No online. Why would I want to play Legend of Zelda 6 when I can play Modern Warfare 3?

You're right, what do I need Kung Fu, when I can be playing a boring game while some moron calls me a racial slur.

I could say something about the wonders of modern gaming but I think something like 4 out of 5 of my last game purchases were NES and SNES games so....yeah.

Maybe you just need to Xpand your imagination like the charismatic enigma Jeff Hardy and pretend modern 2D games are retro.

Can't do that Nocturnowl, ....cause they usually suck.

Why don't we just make an IRC for us?

I'm all for this idea.

hey does anyone know what is Dolph Ziggler work out routine. I want to look like him before next semester starts.

Do you know a doctor that will give you a trt prescription? Have you ever worked out in a wrestling ring taking simple back bumps and running the ropes? It's not as easy as it looks, especially the much more complex bumps and moves they do. Try doing that 300 nights a week at 15-20 minutes a night.

Top Bottom