• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

The big news tonight are that John Cena will be added to the WWE title match making it a fatal 4 way match, and will obviously win the title then.

Big Show you ask? Who cares.

DMczaf

Reports coming in that Ric Flair is backstage at Raw in Greenville, SC.

dQ2kC.gif

Word going around backstage is that WWE may be coming to an end storyline wise. Vince has felt some remorse the past week over not ending this long running serious the way his father intended saying "it's all been leading up to thi.s"

Kaladin

I honestly think the only reason I still have a video game system at this point is because the PS3 is still one of if not the best blu-ray players out there.

I honestly think the only reason I still have a video game system at this point is because the PS3 is still one of if not the best blu-ray players out there.

Only console I bought too and primary reason I bought it at launch was because it was the cheapest and best blu-ray player. Videogame market is so stagnant right now. They've let this generation go on too long.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Only console I bought too and primary reason I bought it at launch was because it was the cheapest and best blu-ray player. Videogame market is so stagnant right now. They've let this generation go on too long.

Yeah having a blu ray player is the only reason I would buy a PS3. Even though, I doubt I'd watch/play with it much

Kaladin

That and they're moving towards things I don't like such as motion play. I'm also more in favor of a great single player experience instead of multiplayer crap.....but games are becoming more and more focused on MP.

That and they're moving towards things I don't like such as motion play. I'm also more in favor of a great single player experience instead of multiplayer crap.....but games are becoming more and more focused on MP.

Yeah, MS conference was sickening with their reliance/pushing on Kinect and set top box stuff. Sony should deliver a conference that atleast is mostly gaming related, plus some good 1 player experiences like Last of Us.

Top Bottom