• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm the real SoulPlaya!! I can prove it!!!

kane_by_porkchop_art-d49by4w.jpg

Phew, thank God we can still post links!

jmdajr

Yeah, MS conference was sickening with their reliance/pushing on Kinect and set top box stuff. Sony should deliver a conference that atleast is mostly gaming related, plus some good 1 player experiences like Last of Us.

There was hardly any Kinect. But maybe Kinect is like John Cena and that's all you remember.

There was hardly any Kinect. But maybe Kinect is like John Cena and that's all you remember.

Well gaming related it seemed like Kinect related stuff with EA and Nike and then a whole bunch of shit like Internet Explorer and Xbox Music. Honestly I tuned out through most of it and then saw like a 10 minute clip of Black Ops 2 at the end that never seemed like it was going to end.

RBH

Hai

I like pro wrasslin

Brack Lesner is sucks must be fire from the sports

Jon Cena is awesome

YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!!

jmdajr

Well gaming related it seemed like Kinect related stuff with EA and Nike and then a whole bunch of shit like Internet Explorer and Xbox Music. Honestly I tuned out through most of it and then saw like a 10 minute clip of Black Ops 2 at the end that never seemed like it was going to end.

I see.

krae_man

41% of the WWE Universe are idiots
ExSwS.png

"Yes I like the Classic Title design even though a Heel is the one who brought it back"

What the fuck kind of choice is that?

Khrno

The Last of Us is the only think I was too see. I want to play The Last Guardian - I don't want to see it, or see someone else play it.

I am not sure what else Sony can show.

They are showing Assassins Creed 3, Metal Gear Rising, the new Medal of Honor and something from Capcom, maybe Lost Planet 3.

They should. They are the only ones showing a new console that launches in a few months. If they don't something is horribly wrong with them.

This is what I thought last year (bar the launch timing), yeah that didn't go down too well.
Sony and Nintendo should have solid offerings, I think that much is true.

I'd say "I can't believe you guys are going to bail on Raw for Sony's press conference", but no one is ever happy with Raw anyway so it makes sense.

I'll be watching Raw on my TV and streaming the Press Conference on my iPod.

You all know Nintendo is going to have the best conference anyway. Sony's is always good for the train wreck potential I suppose.

Cranky Vince ‏@CrankyVince

ON PAGE 3 OF 4TH DRAFT OF RAW, ON THE BOWL, PREPARING FOR MY POST-RAW PRODUCTION SHIT. FAN: OFF. I WANT EVERYONE TO ENJOY THIS FOR DAYS.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You're all ditching RAW? Am I the only real WRESTLING fan here? Come on now, who's going to left to talk about WRESTLING tonight? Come on guys, WRESTLING!!!!

They are showing Assassins Creed 3, Metal Gear Rising, the new Medal of Honor and something from Capcom, maybe Lost Planet 3.

We've seen a decent bit of the first two already, which I am excited for. Not sure if I can be excited about MOH after the last effort, and Capcom never stop pissing me off with every month that passes.

Aiii

So not worth it
Americans, you must embrace the Sony.

Microsoft has literally shown nothing for 3 E3's in a row, except for shitty generic FPS games, Kineckt muck and Forza.

Sony is the way to your redemption as a country and a people, you know this to be true.

You're all ditching RAW? Am I the only real WRESTLING fan here? Come on now, who's going to left to talk about WRESTLING tonight? Come on guys, WRESTLING!!!!

I have an iPad, a PC and a TV.

RAW = TV
Conf = PC
GAF = iPad

I will tune in/out of each as they get good/bad/Cena

Top Bottom