• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Gina+Carano+4.jpg

gina-strip7.jpg

wasnt there a rumor a while ago WWE where looking to work with her for something.

I would be ok with that.

Heel

Looking to get banned? Keep each thread relevant to the topics at hand.

What's your problem?

Come on man don't be a douche. No one here is spamming the MMA thread and if they are they should stop.

Am I the only one talking about the Mixed Martials in here? Feel free to ignore me, chico. You're all welcome to come by MMA-GAF anytime and chat up some Sports Entertainment.

EMhY1.gif

jmdajr

Am I the only one talking about the Mixed Martials in here? Feel free to ignore me, chico. You're all welcome to come by MMA-GAF anytime and chat up some Sports Entertainment.

EMhY1.gif

Nah you're not the only one. Like I said if no one cares whatever, but why even have rules.

Want to know how to make this thread really shitty? Reveal your personal video game console affiliations.

UGH.

This thread will never be the same to me again.

Want to know how to make this thread really shitty? Reveal your personal video game console affiliations.

UGH.

I like all consoles, and handhelds, and am even happy to play a good game if it shows up on iOS. I guess I am still cool.

UGH.

Such a thing could only truly bother you if you have your own deep set console affiliation.

Or are a Cenation member who hates everything that isn't Cena. Actually no, they'd rise above it.

Top Bottom