• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

M9pcL.jpg

It's not about the money it's about sending a message.

TqeWl.png

ZbQia.jpg

XHSPd.png

UMtWn.jpg

0GjuB.jpg

jE39L.png

fZ1yH.jpg

jgfar.png

IU0fv.jpg

bILob.png

rqdf7.jpg

ugft7.png

yrgaS.jpg

roZws.png

RgdBf.jpg

ccjRC.png

NJPW 40th anniversary Tour BEST OF THE SUPER Jr. XIX ~The door to the glory~
UZLDK.jpg

DOMINION 6.16
KObDu.jpg

NkYQc.gif

f96Lr.jpg

KlDPy.png

6/3 GREAT VOYAGE 2012 in NAGOYA
jgrB7.jpg

6/13 Mitsuharu MISAWA Memorial Night Show
6/30 Korakuen Hall
ph1q7.jpg

Wall of Shame:

xpjpz.png
Message received.

jmdajr

Getting to watch Raw on TV, Spurs vs Thunder on Windows Media Center on my Pc, Sony Press conference on my laptop, and NeoGaf it on my phone.

Will I survive this Fatal Four Way? What are my odds?

After speaking with sources, WZ has learned there has been some consideration in creative on how to use Ric Flair if he is to sign some kind of contract with WWE.

The popular discussion has been for Ric Flair to be used as a manager for Dolph Ziggler.

Right now, the task at hand is to negotiate with Flair a legends contract as well as a talent contract to compensate him for his work for whatever time he would be on television weekly as a manager for Ziggler.

It seems WWE creative is going in the direction of having Ziggler with a manager regardless, as Mason Ryan is being kept in the conversation, potentially if Flair doesn't end up in the role with Ziggler.

One source did say there is also some hesitation among some in WWE as to whether they want to bring Flair in for a weekly role. While Flair is always respected for who he is, his age as well as his history of going off script at times and doing things his way has been brought up as concerns in the Ric Flair creative discssion.

Again, nothing at the current time has been signed and put in place but we're told this is being entertained as a serious possibility if all negotiations get finalized.

WZ will continue to follow the story and bring you the latest.

Ubi just pulled a Punk with whatever the feck that was

E3 is saved. 4.0 rating!

I want it.

But now I get the feeling that Desmond only AC game everyone has been asking for since AC1 is never ever happening now they have whatever that was.

It fills that modern day cyber niche pretty well.

I want it.

But now I get the feeling that Desmond only AC game everyone has been asking for since AC1 is never ever happening now they have whatever that was.

It fills that modern day cyber niche pretty well.

I always though that was AC was building to. They will go there some time, although sadly it will probably be once the franchise is going down hill saleswise - and they might have even offed it to a B-team at that point.

Kaladin

After speaking with sources, WZ has learned there has been some consideration in creative on how to use Ric Flair if he is to sign some kind of contract with WWE.

The popular discussion has been for Ric Flair to be used as a manager for Dolph Ziggler.

Right now, the task at hand is to negotiate with Flair a legends contract as well as a talent contract to compensate him for his work for whatever time he would be on television weekly as a manager for Ziggler.

It seems WWE creative is going in the direction of having Ziggler with a manager regardless, as Mason Ryan is being kept in the conversation, potentially if Flair doesn't end up in the role with Ziggler.

One source did say there is also some hesitation among some in WWE as to whether they want to bring Flair in for a weekly role. While Flair is always respected for who he is, his age as well as his history of going off script at times and doing things his way has been brought up as concerns in the Ric Flair creative discssion.

Again, nothing at the current time has been signed and put in place but we're told this is being entertained as a serious possibility if all negotiations get finalized.

WZ will continue to follow the story and bring you the latest.

We all saw how well this worked out for AJ Styles.

We all saw how well this worked out for AJ Styles.

Well, I'd trust WWE to do it better than TNA in regards to this angle. I don't think they would try to make Ziggler a Flair clone and have him start wearing the robes. Plus HHH has a ton of respect for Flair so it would only help Ziggler by association.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Watch Dogs looks really good, but if that's the best game to come out of E3, then I may have to go the KOG route when it comes to gaming.

Maybe they can be saved by someone again.

They where the TNA impact team for Midway before Midway died. If someone was in need of a great casual fighting team it would be a good time to hire up.

Hey PlayStation All Stars guys... HIRE THESE PEOPLE.

That fight was crazy. Dude had blood squirting out of his head. I'm amazed the ref kept it going so long. Elbows should be illegal in mma. Dirty move by Cain.

jmdajr

Afraid of a little legitimate violence, chico?

Looking to get banned? Keep each thread relevant to the topics at hand.

What's your problem?

Come on man don't be a douche. No one here is spamming the MMA thread and if they are they should stop.

I wonder if Vince can replace Nickel Back with Hank Williams Jr for the monday night theme since that the NFL fired him for his Obama/Nazi comment.

Top Bottom