• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League vs Teen Titans: First look of full cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

5KenKNj.jpg

Supervising producer James Tucker and director Sam Liu have put together a top-notch voice cast. The Walking Dead vet Jon Bernthal plays Trigon, a ruthless demon who shares a long comic book history with the Teen Titans. That includes his daughter, team member Raven, who will be played by Taissa Farmiga, best known for her roles in the American Horror Story franchise. The film—which will arrive this spring on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD—sends Robin to work with the Titans after his volatile behavior botches a Justice League mission. The young team then must really step up to face Trigon after he possesses the League and threatens to conquer the world.

Source:http://www.tvinsider.com/article/66...ague-vs-teen-titans-dc-comics-animated-movie/

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Designs aren't bad but something seems a bit off, like proportions are exaggerated but not enough to make them cartoonish but not realistic enough either. Sort of a weird in between where certain parts of characters loo too big or two small.

Platy

the purple lady doesn't look as cool as she used to. now shes full derp

DC had lots of problems with sexualizing Starfire in the past .... they forget that the reason EVERYONE knows starfire is the cute awesome Starfire in the Teen Titans cartoon

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Raven looks siiiiiiiiiick.

I don't get why both her and Starfire have crotch gems though.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Taissa Farmiga as Raven?! I hope she's a better voice actress than actress...

Does this have anything to do with Young Justice or is this a stand alone movie?? Sorry for asking but I haven't been paying attention.

Starfire got some serious thighs now. A bit disappointed to find out that they're fighting the League because they got possessed by the devil. It all comes down to how they do it, but them just fighting the devil doesn't catch my attention.

We got Jaime Reyes in this? Yo where's Poodlestrike? He needs to know.

I haven't watched any DCAnimated movies since the New 52 push. Except for Justice League: Gods and Monsters, but that's different. Also it was sick.

EDIT: Also I should read articles more.

Luigi87

Starfire got some serious thighs now. A bit disappointed to find out that they're fighting the League because they got possessed by the devil. It all comes down to how they do it, but them just fighting the devil doesn't catch my attention.

It's also a slight retread on a plot Young Justice did, lol.
Justice League under Vandal Savage's control, and The Team had to fight/save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom