• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 3 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIg0E.jpg

After a stellar sophomore season, Justified is back for another season of Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens dispensing justice in Harlan County, Kentucky. Based on characters created by Elmore Leonard, the third season premieres Tuesday, January 17th at 10pm on FX. Aside from everyone that died last season, the entire cast will be back including Emmy Nominee Walton Goggins. So here's to another season of laconic lawmen, tense shootouts, and sultry Southern ladies.
FX said:
Developed by Graham Yost and starring Timothy Olyphant, Justified is based on the works of crime novelist Elmore Leonard, including Leonard’s short story Fire in the Hole.

In Season 2, “Deputy US Marshal Raylan Givens” (Olyphant) squared off against criminal matriarch “Mags Bennett” (the part for which Margo Martindale won an Emmy®Award). The end of Season 2 brought about the end of the Bennett family’s hold over Harlan County and the return of Raylan’s old nemesis/friend “Boyd Crowder” to the criminal life. This season
, Boyd and his crew will find they aren’t the only ones making a play to rule the Harlan underworld. Now Raylan finds himself facing off against dirty politicians, hidden fortunes, a mysterious man named “Limehouse” and an enterprising and lethal criminal from the Motor City.

The series co-stars Nick Searcy as Givens longtime friend and boss “Chief Deputy Art Mullen”; Jacob Pitts as “Deputy Marshal Tim Gutterson”; Erica Tazel as “Deputy Marshal Rachel Brooks”; Joelle Carter as “Ava Crowder”; and Natalie Zea as Raylan’s ex-wife “Winona Hawkins.” Walton Goggins also stars as “Boyd Crowder.” Yost wrote the pilot and serves as Executive Producer/Writer on the series. Leonard is also an Executive Producer on the series along with Carl Beverly, Sarah Timberman and Fred Golan. Justified is produced by Sony Pictures Television and FX Productions.
MAjAw.jpg

Cast:
Timothy Olyphant as Raylen Givens
Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder
Natalie Zea as Winona Hawkins
Jacob Pitts as Tim Gutterson
Nick Searcy as Chief Deputy Art Mullen
Erica Tazel as Rachel Brooks

pAcky.jpg
FHdQy.jpg
0lqme.jpg
nR6KN.jpg
0VHz3.jpg
zsErI.jpg

Supporting cast for this season includes:
zGYJ1.jpg
Mk5J0.jpg
mZbfk.jpg
pl2ZB.jpg
5aWBN.jpg
cGDkU.jpg

Links
- Official Site
- Wikipedia
- IMDB
- Wallpaper downloads from FX
- Poster downloads from FX
- Season 1 thread
- Season 2 thread

Videos
- "Back in Action" Promo
- "Subway" Promo
- "Painkiller" Teaser
- "Faces" Teaser
- "Face Off" Teaser
- "The Hat" Teaser
- S3 Interview with Graham Yost
- S2 bloopers and outtakes

b6u0e.jpg

Code:
[b]Episodes[/b]
3.1	The Gunfighter		1/17/12
3.2	Cut Ties		1/24/12
3.3	Harlan Roulette		1/31/12
3.4	The Devil You Know	2/7/12

9fVzx.gif

hFO25.gif
y0jbG.gif

BFIB

Awesome! Getting my Season 2 Blu Ray copy today, time to re-watch the goodness of season 2, and amp up the excitement from Season 3!

Wiktor

Can't wait. Loved previous seasons. I just hope Rayal gets a little more trigger happy than he was in S2.

Also...the novel get released the same day as season 3 starts:
51wbz8UJUsL._SS500_.jpg

We've been watching S1 and 2 in the ol' Homestead and there's just so many great little throwaway lines.

"You understand, of course? Cause of the life you led?"

Meier

Absolutely can't wait for this. I remembered I forgot to include Justified in my Best of 2011 TV list which was a travesty since it was absolutely amazing. Early season shows are easy to overlook. :(

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Absolutely love this show. Can't wait. Probably my favorite show currently on TV.

Can't wait. Loved previous seasons. I just hope Rayal gets a little more trigger happy than he was in S2.

Kind of agree. I don't need it to be like the beginning of Season 1 but I think Raylan needs to shoot more people than he did in Season 2. Especially with Quinn from Dexter doing an episode or two this season. I need to see him die.

Absolutely love this show. Can't wait. Probably my favorite show currently on TV.

Kind of agree. I don't need it to be like the beginning of Season 1 but I think Raylan needs to shoot more people than he did in Season 2. Especially with Quinn from Dexter doing an episode or two this season. I need to see him die.

I don't know. I think doing that would discount a lot of his arc with Art. I'd be really sad to this show turn into a Gunfightin' Spectacle after it took so many pains in S2 to show Raylan's attempts at avoiding it and Art's incredible summation of where it's taking him.

"...and pretty soon our little problem will just solve itself."

Fucking brutal.

To turn away from something like that would basically kill the show I love. I really hope yours is not a prevailing opinion the Showrunners are listening to. I guess we'll see.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I don't know. I think doing that would discount a lot of his arc with Art. I'd be really sad to this show turn into a Gunfightin' Spectacle after it took so many pains in S2 to show Raylan's attempts at avoiding it and Art's incredible summation of where it's taking him.

"...and pretty soon our little problem will just solve itself."

Fucking brutal.

To turn away from something like that would basically kill the show I love. I really hope yours is not a prevailing opinion the Showrunners are listening to. I guess we'll see.

I totally understand and actually agree with your points, but somehow I still miss the one-off "villain of the week" stories that ended with Raylan shooting someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom