• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 3 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNapSe

I was having work done at my place and had to move my entertainment center. Then I was out all night and when I got home I realized my dvr didn't get a chance to record because it was unplugged. sad story :(

I looked and there isn't a repeat of the show scheduled to air. Just the 3 minute update. Can someone shoot me some details on how I could go about catching up on this episode? :(

Clevinger

I was having work done at my place and had to move my entertainment center. Then I was out all night and when I got home I realized my dvr didn't get a chance to record because it was unplugged. sad story :(

I looked and there isn't a repeat of the show scheduled to air. Just the 3 minute update. Can someone shoot me some details on how I could go about catching up on this episode? :(

You can probably buy the episode on Amazon or iTunes.

edit: yup, it's up for 2 bucks on Amazon

- Justified Production Blog: Season 4 Pickup!/”Loose End” – Writer’s Recap
Ladies and Gentlemen, Justified is coming back for a fourth season!

I know what you’re thinking, “Wait, but season 3 isn’t even over yet?!” Well, it’s true. We still have some loose ends to tie up this season. (See what I did there? Loose ends. Like the episode title.) But we are overjoyed by the news that the adventures of Raylan Givens aren’t over yet—not by a long shot.

You see, the filming of season three ended last week when we wrapped production on episode 313, the season finale. Post-production is still hard at work, cutting together the final string of episodes for the season, but the writers are already beginning to think season four thoughts. We’re always trying to stay a step ahead of the game.

But before I get ahead of myself, we still have four more episodes to air this season and, let me tell you, if last night’s episode, “Loose Ends,” is any indication of what’s to come (and it is!) we are about to see Justified at its best!

For this week’s Writer’s Recap video, I sat down with the writer of “Loose Ends”, Ingrid Escajeda, to discuss her path to Justified as well as some of the more surprising moments encountered on-set.
Youtube video via the link.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Whilst catching up tonight it reminded me that I wanted to mention on here how much I enjoy the pre-credits scenes these days. In Season 2 when Helen died they did an amazing fade into the credits music that they've started doing more often this season, and I love it.

Whilst catching up tonight it reminded me that I wanted to mention on here how much I enjoy the pre-credits scenes these days. In Season 2 when Helen died they did an amazing fade into the credits music that they've started doing more often this season, and I love it.

It's good, very good! The only other show I know that does it is TWD, but that's a crock of shit so it balances out :)

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
It's good, very good! The only other show I know that does it is TWD, but that's a crock of shit so it balances out :)

Haha, the music fading into the opening titles is often the best thing about that show.

In other news, I'm totally caught up now and Wednesday isn't an early day for me so I might be able to watch live for the first time.

Sounds like tonight is Neal McDonough-Fest 2012

Sepinwall said:
If Neal McDonough can get an Emmy nomination for "Justified," tonight's episode should be his submission episode. #wow
Ryan McGee said:
McDonough gives perhaps his finest performance to date in this upcoming episode, and no doubt it will be his Emmy submission when it comes time to go through that dog and pony show.

ibs4Ip69k1BAdK.gif

Meier

Was a little behind but caught up over the weekend. Fuckin Winona', hate her. Raylan should be with Ava.

Lol @ that McDonough gif.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Those 3 Quarles scenes were

some of the greatest things this show has done? Maybe?

Impossibly captivating performance by McDonough. My god.

Holy shit. So good.

McDonough's "Night, night" with his hand was great, and I love how Wynn Duffy's just along for the ride this whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom