• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 3 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

This live chat is awesome. I need to finish season 2 quickly, and thank fuck they didn't spoil me so far.

gdt

Just marathon'd through the first 3 episodes of s2. Forgot how excellent this stuff is.

Not gonna be able to watch tonight, sooooooooooooo beat and I have to be up early for the gym, so I'll just watch it in the morning.

It's time!

y0jbG.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
"Sorry about your tablecloth."

Sooooooooo good.

No need to join in the chorus, but why not: that was simply fantastic. Every word out of these mouths just pops, I relish every second we get to spend in this world each week.

No need to join in the chorus, but why not: that was simply fantastic. Every word out of these mouths just pops, I relish every second we get to spend in this world each week.

All that needs to be said. Great opener, and looking forward to another great season.

Raylan pullin' tablecloths like a BAWSE.

Seriously - that is a perfect review of this episode.

Although I'll add that I was distracted by being unsure if that was Dexter's Quin as the icepick happy thug this week, because it was such a great role. Partial glad to hear it WAS Quin, and that the fellow can act when given good material. His face off with Raylan will go down as one of the series best face offs. Certainly hope his gunshot doesn't mean we are done with him as I was surprised by and enjoyed his work this week. (The uncommented upon hat difference between him and Raylan was just perfect.)

So glad this show is back, and is *still* firing on on cylinders.

OH! And before I forget - that frying pan scene! FINALLY! Long live Ava as a bad ass!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Great premiere. Ava is such a badass. Frying pan to the face!

It was also really cool that Boyd put himself in jail to get at Dickie. I hope he doesn't kill him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom