• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

And Comcast feed screen freezes on me again when Raylan confronts the dude with the bat...ugh
Xfinity feed? or actual TV?

I don't even have cable TV anymore but i do use that to watch FX live and can't because for some reason my 50mbps connection has been doing between .67mbps-1mbps for the past few days. Guess i will have to watch on the FX app or xfinity tomorrow /sad

John Hawkes is starring in a new comedy pilot for FX, so now that he's in the FX family, maybe he'd be willing to do an episode of Justified?
I want Chiklis in the final season of SOA. We already got like the entire main cast of The Shield in SoA but Chiklis. As for Hawkes/McShane it will probably never happen and that makes me sad. Can you imagine if they brought in McShane as a baddie? Baw Gawd.

One more from Francavilla:

yTdl6Ja.jpg

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
This, so far, is my favorite season yet. If Goggins doesn't start getting some Emmy love, I don't know what I'll do.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Was Darryl bullshitting when he said that Boyd was responsible for Messer skimming off of Dewey?

Nope. They showed that in a conversation last episode between Wade and one of Boyd's dudes. They played it off as the guy wanting a prostitute who got fired.

Preacher Boyd returned tonight. I'd go to that church.

A lot of things are connected. Skimming money, framing people, sexual tension, it had it all tonight.

Edit:

pussy1.gif

Thankfully he did not submit to the foreign kind.

Linius

Awesome episode. I loved Wynn's reaction when Raylan came knocking :lol

Did not expect to see cousin Johnny back in such a role. This gonna be good.

Ducarmel

I forgot what happened to Johnny last season.
Remember when Augustine came to town to find Drew Thompson and he was at the bar with Ava, Johnny and his guys.

Augustine revealed Johnny has been dealing behind Boyd back. There was a small standoff, it ended in a stalemate with Eva walking away to find Boyd.

Remember when Augustine came to town to find Drew Thompson and he was at the bar with Ava, Johnny and his guys.

Augustine revealed Johnny has been dealing behind Boyd back. There was a small standoff, it ended in a stalemate with Eva walking away to find Boyd.

They never showed where when he went off too.

- Variety: Timothy Olyphant, ‘Justified’ Cast Pay Tribute to Elmore Leonard
Castmembers of FX’s “Justified” and others gathered at the New Roads School in Santa Monica Jan. 21 to read excerpts and pay tribute to the novelist/screenwriter, who died in August of last year.

Walton Goggins, who plays the infamous Boyd Crowder on “Justified,” was tasked with reading one of Leonard’s most intense works: “Pagan Babies.” Before he did, he marveled at the role that Leonard left behind for him.

“If you would have told me five years ago that I would get the opportunity to play a criminal called Boyd Crowder written by Elmore Leonard, I would have said, ‘What is it you’ve been smoking?’” he said. “And if you would have told me five years ago that five years later I’d still be playing Boyd Crowder, I would have said, ‘What is it that you’ve been smoking and can I have some?’”

“Justified” stars Timothy Olyphant, Erica Tazel and Jere Burns also read some of Leonard works, as did “Karen Sisco” star Carla Gugino and “Get Shorty” producers Stacey Sher and Michael Shamberg.

aku:jiki

Good episode, as always, but it really bugged me how little Raylan cared about Amy Smart planting drugs. He would definitely not give a shit about the weed, but I don't see Raylan not caring about homewrecking and breaking actual laws. The line he had about how "it doesn't make her a criminal" was the irritation icing on the annoyance cake. Yes, Raylan, breaking multiple laws actually DOES make someone a criminal!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This season has been so solid, really liking the direction they've been going. Raylan is at his cockiest, but I'm loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom