• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I was kinda dubious of that Crowe storyline when it was originally revealed. But it's really the best part of the show right now.
Micheal Rappaport is killing it. And I've ussually thought of him as kinda mediocre in other roles...
This is shaping up to be one of the stronger seasons, shockingly enough. Though that prisoner storyline thing they started in this ep is serious weak sauce.

- Warming Glow: A few GIFs from tonight's episode

ifPflpu3jyG0f.gif

Tokubetsu

You know, I was kinda dubious of that Crowe storyline when it was originally revealed. But it's really the best part of the show right now.
Micheal Rappaport is killing it. And I've ussually thought of him as kinda mediocre in other roles...
This is shaping up to be one of the stronger seasons, shockingly enough. Though that prisoner storyline thing they started in this ep is serious weak sauce.

I can't remember the exact line but I loved the line and delivery he had getting up from the bar about the bottle of whiskey not being priority right now.

Something like "let me file that under shit that ain't a god damn problem right now"

I can't remember the exact line but I loved the line and delivery he had getting up from the bar about the bottle of whiskey not being priority right now.

Something like "let me file that under shit that ain't a god damn problem right now"

I believe it was 'the least of my god damn problems right now'.
But for me, I think was that final stand off with Rayland that really got me. One of the better mexican stand offs I've seen in the show..
Also, I looked it up and Daryl was mentioned in episode one. This show is great at laying groundwork for itself.

I'm so glad Ava has police protection in prison!
LXPnPV4.gif

I felt like a lot of things happened tonight. ^ Yep on Ava having police protection in jail, Mara scheming on Ava, major movement on Art getting intel on the runway killing, Dewey falling down a hill and the misadventures around that, and a tense confrontation between Raylan and Daryl's crew.

I still don't know how Boyd is going to make that other crew pay for jacking his product. That's a story line that seems muddled at this point. Hopefully it sorts itself out.

Edit:

We also have the recurring theme of character being told to kill someone and then being told to deal with the consequences. Earlier this season Boyd snidely told Ava off about what she did that ultimately found herself in jail. Tonight, Daryl more forcefully said the same to Dewey while he's hiding out.

That glimpse of Amy Smart's ass. Nice.

Poor Dewey.

Art is gonna rain hellfire, you just wait.

Hey, they gave Tim something to do.

There was a line that I loved early in the episode, but now I can't remember what it was :(

why did the haitian come with the crowes?

Honorary Crowe.

I hope the Haitian's first name isn't Jim.

Edit: I remember the line! "Remember that time I got a bellyfull of buckshot cause you found Jesus for a minute?" So goddamn true.

Was that Andrew Leeds as the prison guard? Can't find a full guest cast online and already deleted the episode from my DVR. Just curious, as I dug him on Bones. YES I WATCH BONES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom