• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Via Press release:
'Justified' Casts Mary Steenburgen in Recurring Role

Academy Award®-winning actress Mary Steenburgen has been cast in FX’s hit series Justified. She will play “Katherine Hale,” a beautiful, southern belle who was the wife of Wynn Duffy’s (Jere Burns) mentor in crime. She will first appear in the 10th episode of this current 5th season and will recur for the rest of the season. Steenburgen is repped by Management 360 and UTA.

7k6GCbA.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I can't believe they used the thanks Obama meme.

Erm, it was a common sarcastic refrain among conservatives long before it was an ironic meme. It still remains one.
Liberals had similar sarcastic standby comments for Bush, too.

Erm, it was a common sarcastic refrain among conservatives long before it was an ironic meme. It still remains one.
Liberals had similar sarcastic standby comments for Bush, too.

The meme is used ironically, it's different than the way conservatives use it. If anything the meme is making fun of conservatives.

edit: I think I missed the point of your post. Serves me right for not reading the whole convo.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got around to watching this and it was better the premiere. It was nice to see Loretta again and to see Avon Barksdale in Justified. Boyd does seem to be the weak link so far but I'm sure that they are building towards something so I'm content to wait for now.

I hope we see Crazy Violent Wynn Duffy just as much as we see WTF Wynn Duffy this season.

I feel like Duffy has switched back-and-forth between scary guy and scared guy several times over the course of the series. I hope the writers are able to define him more clearly now that he's a regular.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Man, if they didn't use him already in the first season, William Earl Brown would've been perfect as that dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom