• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekdrm2d1

2 weeks :(

I'm starting to anticipate Raylan shooting Danny Crowe down almost as much as I looked forward to Colt getting Gutterson'd.

Also, it seems like shit is about to go off the rails for just about everybody in this show.

boyd1m5ks5.gif

Frost_Ace

Really liked the direction of the episode.

I'm hoping Danny will get Gutterson'd in the future, also poor Ava. :(

EDIT: loved the little talk between Raylan and Rachel in the car, we need mor eof her and Gutterson :(

Kadayi

Banned
Kind of unfortunate about having to write out the Hiatian character due to the actor wanting to bail. I thought he was a cool character and all and his absence kind of reduces the substance of the Crowes somewhat as a force to be reckoned with given Dewey is largely comic relief.

Plissken

I'm starting to wonder if Raylan will be the one to get Danny, or if Daryl Jr. will either A) get sick of his shit, B) Find out what really happened to Baptitse, or C) Both, and then kill Danny himself.

inm8num2

I'm thinking Daryl Jr. will kill Danny. That would be the best way to establish Daryl Jr. as the true one to fear. Danny's just a wild dog.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Excellent episode this week. This show is so damn fun to watch. I think it would be a really cool twist if the Crowes ended up sticking with Boyd for the duration of the season - I'd rather not have them become another one (season) and done set of villains.

So Sorry Ratsky...that must be hard for you to watch.

So hard. :( She's going to harden up and go HAM on that shit eating skank what fucked her hair up tho
4klMPma.gif

he's got that Russian widowed doctor that you know is going to come back to haunt him after he screwed her over.

They already said in an interview that she isn't coming back (this year anyway) because she's a regular on True Blood and they could only get her for a handful of episodes.

So the song was from Gangstagrass.

I really like their music. Their next music video is supposed to feature Joelle Carter. It's cool to see the love Justified gives to the Band, and vice versa

Edit: Also Raylan doing the bullet count thing...It was like a little kid trying to show his Dad that he was Sorry. I wouldn't be surprised if the Nicky Augustine thing is put to bed just as is. Not everything has to come back around.

I'm starting to wonder if Raylan will be the one to get Danny, or if Daryl Jr. will either A) get sick of his shit, B) Find out what really happened to Baptitse, or C) Both, and then kill Danny himself.

Daryl Junior clearly did not believe a lick of Danny's story about JB. I half expected him to send Danny off to do something and then have him get Kendall to give him the real story. Given that the Crowe's suddenly have more pressing issues though, I'm sure he will wait for the right time to punish his brother.

styl3s

This show out chucks chuck on guest stars.

I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that the inevitable raylan fight is going to be a huge let down. He's going to go for his 30 foot nonsense and get blasted in the head.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
VPNs are almost an investment for the international members of TV-GAF.

That said, I'm loving this season so far. The previous episode was one of the best of the entire show's entire run and the latest one was rock solid. It hurt to see Art's disappointment in Raylan, but also Raylan being a dick to Rachel, who's been nothing but a tremendous help and a reliable partner. You fucked up, Raylan.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Wendy was soooooo pretty in the latest episode, BTW. Just gorgeous. She's the most beautiful Crowe by a country mile.

lol Ava

Linius

When I got home from work an hour ago there was some Mentalist episode on and at the end I saw Wendy Crowe walking in with a white cane and her eyes looking scary as fuck.

Hw7BdKp.png

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Not sure if this has been posted recently. so awesome

http://24.media.tumblr.com/5a62283ed3efd3074497f95142c6cc22/tumblr_mzt98nPxu01ssmbizo1_500.jpg[img]

2 more
[url]http://francavillarts.tumblr.com/post/73421820470/boyd-crowder-justified-poster-art-by[/url]
[url]http://francavillarts.tumblr.com/post/72799487124/justified-poster-art-by-francesco-francavilla-one[/url][/QUOTE]

The Boyd one would be so much better if the jacket didn't look like a leather biker jacket and more like his actual coat or sweater.

RangersFan

Just caught up. Had the last 3 eps on dvr for a while now. LOL WASH!!! This show gets the oddest yet awesome guest stars. Too bad they didn't give Tudyk a bigger arc. Also the last 2 eps really have me coming around on this season. I'm still meh on Ava's story but am definitely liking where they are going with Crowe's Boyd alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom