• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
He IS a cop on the verge of retirement.... :(

facingrupert-live4ever-02b.jpg

Holy shit this episode was crazy. Bummed the haitian is gone. Really thought he'd end up being the guy behind the guy. Boyd is about to go nuts.

Frost_Ace

Jeez, Danny Crowe is like Coover Bennet 2.0, just a crazy asshole.

I liked Coover more though because of his relationship with his mother.

EDIT: also, why the fuck Raylan told Art about the Augustine thing?

EDIT2: poor boyd and Ava :(

Well, when Arlo shot Tom Bergen it was kinda similar. I think he kept mentioning his son's game or something throughout the episode.

Yeah, I do remember that. They kept dropping tidbits over a few episodes to humanize the character. Even at the time, I remember feeling how forced it seemed. I just really hope they don't go that route with Art.

I've got a feeling that after this season, Raylan won't be part of the Marshall service anymore. Like, Art will help cover up his involvement, but he'll cut him loose.

And then... what's Raylan without the badge?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've got a feeling that after this season, Raylan won't be part of the Marshall service anymore. Like, Art will help cover up his involvement, but he'll cut him loose.

And then... what's Raylan without the badge?

An even angrier dude

Hyun Sai

What on earth was Raylan thinking with that last comment? Art is a bro, but he's not going to let that slide. Maybe he knew Art already had it sussed and wants to get ahead of it? Could this be his end game? 'Leave' the Marshall service at the end of the season to be with his kid, and the final season is Raylan trying to tie up loose ends?

EDIT: also, why the fuck Raylan told Art about the Augustine thing?

That is pretty simple. Raylan couldn't let somebody else be blamed for this.

He is not (yet ?) a criminal who doesn't give a shit.

Nymerio

That is pretty simple. Raylan couldn't let somebody else be blamed for this.

He is not (yet ?) a criminal who doesn't give a shit.

I don't know... The FBI guy was dead anyway and was a crook besides. It seems more like he had to tell him because he knew that Art knew. I think Art was already suspicious after the whole stolen money thing with Winona and now the thing with Augustine as well. I think he didn't even buy Picker's story with the FBI agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom