• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picker man.....

KABOOM-3.gif

http://www.uproxx.com/up/2014/03/that-explosive-scene-justified/

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Given that we already had a false confession by a family member last time with Arlo, I saw this coming and it felt kind of cheap to pull it again. I'm also a bit tired of everyone else seeming to win all the time, but I guess they have to save the real stuff for the last season.

Darryl is so fucking dead, it isn't even funny. Season's gotten real good over the last couple episodes.

Rapaport is killing it as Scumbag Darryl.

More Tim and Rachel please!

I hope this episode means Raylan will start being smarter about how he pursues criminals.

Catherine Hale ought to make a good antagonist.

Also, Boyd was so fucking explosive tonight.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Pretty good episode. Hopefully we'll see more of Rachel now that she's the new police chief (temporary as though her position may be).

Boyd was playing around with that pack of digs too much. I saw the wheels in his moving, just didn't think it would be explosives *slap on the forehead*.

"Shit will kill ya!" Literally.

Rappaport really does give Daryl that scumbag feel. The character needs his comeuppance, but is season 5 Raylan in a position to do it?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Oh man, that scene with Boyd in the hotel room reminded me of something Breaking Bad would pull. So good.

This might have been my favorite episode of the season. It finally feels like they've found their footing again, no more spinning wheels on clearly telegraphed subplots.

I feel like the writers have big plans for Hale, would not be shocked if she came into play in a big way for the final season.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
What was Tonin playing at? Just fucking with Picker or what?

Boyd was playing around with that pack of digs too much. I saw the wheels in his moving, just didn't think it would be explosives *slap on the forehead*.

"Shit will kill ya!" Literally.

Rappaport really does give Daryl that scumbag feel. The character needs his comeuppance, but is season 5 Raylan in a position to do it?

I thought Boyd might have been signaling his righthand man to snipe Picker or something. What was that promise Boyd was reminding him of? I thought that would return later in the episode.

kirblar

Given that we already had a false confession by a family member last time with Arlo, I saw this coming and it felt kind of cheap to pull it again. I'm also a bit tired of everyone else seeming to win all the time, but I guess they have to save the real stuff for the last season.
This whole season's been Boyd/Raylan/Ava spiraling down the drain.

tokkun

The cigarettes thing was a bit silly. Kind of hard to believe that the pack would not be suspiciously heavy when he was searched. Or when he was brought in by the police. And then also the show constantly winking at the audience "I didn't know you smoked Mr. Crowder", "I think I'll have a cigarette".

phaze

Well damn, totally did not see Boyd going back to his bomber days.

Duffy and Picker have/had a lot of of pretensions about what they're owed but I'm not exactly seeing what have brought in to the enterprise. All the heavy lifting was done by Boyd and Crows while Duffy sat in his room sipping coffee. Why does he even think he gets to act all high and mighty ? From what we've seen his whole crime organization amounts to a trailer park, a bodyguard and an admittedly impressive set of eyebrows.

11 episodes in and finally this story is interesting. Can't wait to see what happens to Daryl.

And I laughed my ass off at Picker going kaboom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom