• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, FX added extra time and my DVR cut off after Danny met his end. The beginning of the next segment was missed, so I'm going to have to wait for the replay.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
- EW: 'Justified' postmortem: AJ Buckley talks Danny's showdown with Raylan

You got to roll over and have the knife through your throat and die.
I had to go get fitted for this silver piece — they had to take a mold of the inside of my mouth and put that in — and that was tough, because every time I would roll over, my mouth was full of blood. You couldn’t swallow because your tongue’s pushed forward, so you’re just gagging and choking.

Did you celebrate your last night on set?
We finished that at like four in the morning out in Green Valley. We celebrated at the wrap party. I’m truthfully so grateful that I got to play in their sandbox.

Did you get to keep anything?
I got to keep the mouthpiece thing that killed me. ‘Cause what else are they gonna do with it? And it’s taken about a month to get me back to a normal haircut. For six months, I had half an eyebrow for that scar and the most ridiculous redneck haircut.

Dewey's such a sad sack. Poor guy isn't even smart enough to take advantage of the breaks he does get.

Dickie's back! And Davies is going to be on Hannibal soon! It's about time he did something, he's done nothing [on screen] since Justified.

Having seen it to its completion, I can say that was a good episode. Right now though, this is a season where I don't know where things are going to end up. What will the Crowes do now? Ava cut Boyd off and she's a a killer in prison? Does she deserve to get out? 3 to go and I guess well see how it all comes together.

- Warming Glow: Here Are This Week’s ‘Justified’ GIFs

iz89jCM6mphOy.gif

iblxZ1uGUKE171.gif

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Best episode of the season.

Also, it took all season, but I finally recognized the actor who played Danny as the Ghostfacer guy from Supernatural.
I didn't recognize him until the Ghostfacers made a reappearance two weeks ago on Supernatural.

Raylan was actually involved in the main story this week! Surprisingly, it turned out pretty good. Funny how that works.

Danny got the death he deserved. Now if only the rest of the Florida Crowes would follow his lead.

Dewey Crowe is one of God's own prototypes. Too stupid to live, and too dumb to die.

I like Dickey Bennett. He's such a fun character.

I honestly skip through the prison stuff at this point. I'm just glad there wasn't much of it this week. I was hoping Ava wouldn't win her fight, just so it would put this storyline out of its misery. Sadly it looks like Orange is the New Justified will be around for a while.

I honestly skip through the prison stuff at this point. I'm just glad there wasn't much of it this week. I was hoping Ava wouldn't win her fight, just so it would put this storyline out of its misery. Sadly it looks like Orange is the New Justified will be around for a while.

I actually like the Prison storyline, I just think it like...took too long to get where it is.

I actually like the Prison storyline, I just think it like...took too long to get where it is.

If they got to this point a few episodes ago, it might not have been too bad. I just hope this storyline leads to Ava being released, and molded into a hardcore crime figure. She could rule Harlan County with an iron fist next season.

jett

D-Member
Lol Dewey, seems he somehow made it alive.

Anyway, the only real issue I have with this season is the prison plotline. I don't really see the point, and it's not very entertaining or engaging.

Promo talk
Wow, they're actually gonna employ that lame ass cliche. Art gets shot up right before he retires.

For me, this season has been a few bright spots surrounded by uninteresting filler and I don't think it can be saved. I really hope the final season steps it back up.

No substantial Tim and Rachel is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom