• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way is Boyd going to cheat on Ava while she is in prison. She is the love of his life and he is on a mission to get her back at all costs.

Vert boil

Boyd is so gonna sleep with Mara.

JUSTIFIED-5x121.jpg

Damn straight. It's about time Boyd got a decent woman.

Hindle

Banned
So many quotable lines in this episode.

"You figured you'd drive south anyway, rip off the simple people? Well we ain't that simple"
Boyd

"The idea behind Organised crime is its supposed to be organised."

The writing in this show is sublime.

styl3s

Yo wasn't Goggins' wife in the Shield named Mara?
Yup.

She was the absolute worst thing to happen to that show. Same with Jane in Breaking Bad. I would also throw Lila in Dexter but the final season is the worst thing happen to that show.

RangersFan

Finally caught up. Watched all 4 seasons throughout the past year, going through season 4 all last week so I could catch up in time. Love this fucking show. Everything about it from the cast to the setting to the style. Man does that theme song get me pumped each episode. My favorite thing about the show is the humor, it's so damn funny at times. I think my favorite character at this point has to be Wynn Duffy, every time he shows up it's a great episode. Also i love the guest stars that show up. Koechner, Sasso, Foley, and Rappaport in the first episode was awesome. Also Patton Oswalt last season lol.

The TCA panel with Landgraf is on right now. Regarding Justified:
"I would have liked to have had more Justified," says Landgraf. But Yost/Olyphant wanted to end.

EDIT: Here's a longer quote: FX confirms 'Justified' will end next season
FX president and general manager John Landgraf made it official at the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena on Tuesday. The executive portrayed the decision as one made by the showrunner Graham Yost and star Timothy Olyphant. “We talked about it a year ago and they felt that the arc of the show and what they had to say would be served by six seasons instead of seven and I regretfully accepted their decision,” he said.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Nice to hear that it's official. This season should start to get crazy pretty quickly then you'd think.

Hindle

Banned
I expect both Quarles and Dickie Bennet to return for the final season. Both characters are kinda still unresolved.

Solo

Glad to have it official. Now I hope S5 gets that old Justified feel and writing calibre going again soon, because the more I think about that premiere, the more I dislike almost everything about it.

Glad to have it official. Now I hope S5 gets that old Justified feel and writing calibre going again soon, because the more I think about that premiere, the more I dislike almost everything about it.

Especially if it's supposed to be the penultimate one. They better get the Boyd/RayRay train moving awful quick. I want a whole final season of cat and Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom