• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
- HitFix with a liveblog of the Justified TCA panel

Of interest:
Time for the obligatory question about Sniper Marshal and Black Marshal and why they still haven't been developed. "I'll be honest with you, much to their chagrin, this isn't a big season for Gutterson and Rachel," Yost says. However, it will be a big season for Art. "Both Jacob and Erica are very patient. It's not easy," Yost says. However, he promises that the sixth season, "Everything will come down and we'll have more time with Tim Gutterson and Rachel Brooks."
Good to see Art is getting more this season, but Gutterson and Brooks get shortchanged every year.
I ask Yost if they'll be able to get Ian McShane onto the show for the final season as he's said he wanted to in the past. "We've plummed a lot of the 'Deadwood' cast and Ian would be an incredible get, but we don't have any plans," Yost says.
Bummer.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
- HitFix with a liveblog of the Justified TCA panel

However, he promises that the sixth season, "Everything will come down and we'll have more time with Tim Gutterson and Rachel Brooks."

Sig3Rdl.gif

He says that every year.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm assuming Johnny's girl told Johnny and then he's plugged into someone else. Might be Darryl, but it seems too early for him to be up and running. Might be another player?

Ah that was Johnny's girl? Man, she looks even thinner. I guess that would make sense then, but yeah, wonder if he's with somebody else.

I'm assuming Johnny's girl told Johnny and then he's plugged into someone else. Might be Darryl, but it seems too early for him to be up and running. Might be another player?

That definitely makes sense. Can't think of any other reason for her scene to even exist otherwise

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Kind of agree with him about Boyd so far, but I'm confident that his scenes/storyline will improve. I also do think that I enjoyed this episode more than the premiere because there was more of a focus on Raylan. He kind of writes around that, but I think he's making that point as well.

Nice to hear that
the Harris brothers will be back
. And
good eye on Teri. Seems like you were right on the money there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom