• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 6 - The Final Showdown - Olyphant & Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

phaze

Noooo, Dewey was the one who was supposed to put Boyd down. From afterlife no less.

Well it's not like we needed more proof that Ava is a snake but this turn of events surprised me to say the least. Dunno where it will go from here but Boyd is clearly not dead and I doubt the money is genuine. Poor Ava is predestined to job at everything she does.

Boon continues to put a magnificent creep shift here. If they don't drop the ball on the last turn this will be my favourite Justified season.

Linius

I don't know how you do it man, you usually burn trough the whole series before a new season. I just don't have the time :(

well at least he ain't driving and calling too.

ha! Ava using her feminine wits... on Raylan. Suggesting things, like lacking clothes, physical actions, and he was sitting right there the entire time.

Damn.

- Warming Glow on this week's episode plus a few additional gifs

0MUDS1J.gif

RangersFan

Kind of sucks they are bringing out Jonathan Tucker at the end. He's been freaking great and a highlight in an otherwise (imo) uneven final season.

styl3s

Kind of sucks they are bringing out Jonathan Tucker at the end. He's been freaking great and a highlight in an otherwise (imo) uneven final season.
Tucker is amazing in everything he does and deserves more leading roles. If you haven't checked out Kingdom i highly recommend it.

RangersFan

Tucker is amazing in everything he does and deserves more leading roles. If you haven't checked out Kingdom i highly recommend it.

Already watched it. Really dug the first half but it kind of fell off. Tucker and Grillo are by far carrying that show. As a big FNL fan I was really trying my hardest to like Lauria's character but it's kind of not going anywhere for the potential they laid out with him.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I don't know how you do it man, you usually burn trough the whole series before a new season. I just don't have the time :(

Key is starting early and utilizing your weekends well. And going to bed late. I usually try to watch 3 or 4 a day (well, night). Been taking Mad Men a bit slower since I've been busy recently though. Part of the way through season 6 though.

Key is starting early and utilizing your weekends well. And going to bed late. I usually try to watch 3 or 4 a day (well, night). Been taking Mad Men a bit slower since I've been busy recently though. Part of the way through season 6 though.

I'm doing Mad Men right now too, two episodes left in season 6

I used to do a full rewatch of Justified every year before the season started, but I didn't this year because I kind of really just didn't feel like watching season 5 again

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm doing Mad Men right now too, two episodes left in season 6

I used to do a full rewatch of Justified every year before the season started, but I didn't this year because I kind of really just didn't feel like watching season 5 again

I'm on episode 9 in season 6 for Mad Men.

Honestly, I thought 5 was a little better when watching it straight through (still worse than every other season though). There are a lot of good scenes in between some of the crap. The Alan Tudyk episode is good, and once Daryl finds Kendall's money the rest of the episodes are pretty solid.

BkMogul

Man, that diner scene was so un-nerving. Probably one of the best of the season. And I imagine it's already been mentioned, but Mary Steenburgen is absolutely gorgeous. True MILF in every sense of the abbreviation.

So, wait, if all that footage is from this upcoming episode:

Not only does Boyd escape, but he somehow finds Ava out there in the woods so as to have a tender kiss? I'm unsure how it is Ava makes it out of this episode still living if that's the case. Curious as hell to see how that goes down, though. Also noticed not a hint of Katherine, nor Wynn & Mikey.

Boon's dying next Tuesday though. Because while I still think there might be a way for Ava's "feminine wiles" to buy her some time - No way Boon draws down on Raylan and walks

Anyone else feel like Boon is there to make Raylan go full outlaw at least for a bit? I can see him killing Loretta, leading Raylan to go nuts over it on him.

I don't know, his character is obviously there to do something with Raylan while being too obnoxious to be the one who kills him.

EDIT: Shit, can't watch the preview, not allowed in my country.

No fucking way is Raylan taking down Loretta.

I think he wants to get the fuck out of Harlan before he even has to think about her in any way other than whatever Godfather to orphan vibe they have going.

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
My wife I RSVP'd to see the series finale at the Arclight theater on Sunset in LA before the air date. Everybody's going to be there for a Q&A afterwards!

Onion A|V Club said:
Set your DVRs for an extra five minutes for this one, because shit is getting so, so real, and you will not want to miss a dang minute.
Matt Zoller Seitz said:
Not a spoiler, a promise: about 3/4 of the way through this week's Justified is one of the greatest scenes in the show's entire run.
ibs4Ip69k1BAdK.gif

Top Bottom