• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 6 - The Final Showdown - Olyphant & Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Incredible episode. Next week can't come soon enough.

I also like that in the final stretch, the story is about Raylin going outlaw yet again (or maybe one final time)

That preview looked amazing too

Raylin and Boyd shootout :D
Eli from Boardwalk :)

I'm not a fan of Raylan going out without his badge and stuff. It doesn't make much sense regarding his character. Yes. He's been known to bend the rules a bit but he's never just gone by himself. It feels forced so there's eventual retribution against Raylan for his actions.

Well this shit is tying together nicely, isn't it.

And I'm trying to think - has there been a scene with Gutterson this entire season where he hasn't delivered at least one solid laugh?

Ava might be the MVP of the season, but Gutterson has come alive.

The Mikey scene was really well done.

And Boon's hat...what a goober. But they're really building the tension with him. Reminds me of the 21 foot rule brother.

Keep the hipster blasts coming from Boon.

The unstoppable Mickey (lol Michael)!!! Multiple gun shots, bench pressing Katherine and delivering the blow to put her away. What seemed like a running joke of character actually came into his own this season and made his time count. See ya Michael "Mikey" Cosmotoplis.

That's our Raylan. Disobeying orders, acting like a kid that doesn't want to go to timeout, and still being the coolest of customers around. Not hatless, but badgeless of his own volition. I think he'll get his prize and then leave the Marshall service.

The violence this season has just been incredibly brutal.

Gotta wonder who out of Raylan, Boyd, Markham, Ava, Boone and Zachariah survives these final two.

God fucking damn. Another stupendous episode in an outstanding final season. Holy shit @ that scene in the trailer. Mikey deserved better. :(

I LOVED Tim's LotR line at the start.

yoplay

The series is a shoe in on my top 10 all-time list. What a wonderful season. Boon has been great and I wonder what this man was doing in that vehicle....

latest

Can't wait till next week. Now time for me to say goodbye to Cougar Town ='(

Gaz_RB

What an intense episode. RIP the lackeys.

That Boyd door kick....

That 48 hour clock.....

That Mikey VS Katherine fight scene....

I'm gonna miss this show :(

Also with only two episodes left, we have to get some payoff in this whole creepy Boon <3s Loretta thing right?

Man I feel like this season needs more time almost.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Part of me feels like Art will kill Boon. I could see him tracking Raylan down and bailing him out.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Given that every season ends with "You'll never leave Harlan alive", I have to imagine that the three main characters will die. lol

MY PREDICTIONS:

Tim kills Boon
Loretta kills Markham
Ava kills Zachariah
Boyd kills Ava
Raylan kills Boyd

Tim being the one to take out Boon would be so great, given all that buildup between him and Raylan. Fits with the ironic, darkly-comedic ways characters tend to die in this show.

Loretta killing Markham would be interesting...like she's the queen of Harlan now and will be taking on any would-be outsiders looking to mine Harlan's future.

Don't really know if Boyd has the heart to kill Ava in the end, even despite all the vivid reminders lately of what an evil sonafabitch he can be. Very fascinated with what he ultimately decides on. Either way, it'll provide clear insight in who the real Boyd Crowder is.

The only one I can't understand is why Ava would kill Zachariah?? If anything, I see Zachariah dying for Ava.

Part of me feels like Art will kill Boon. I could see him tracking Raylan down and bailing him out.

Haha, that'd be great, too. Art's the anti-Raylan...would be fitting Boon loses to the old, out-of-shape guy who sits at an office desk. I can see Art doing it with his old-timer tricks and savvy, instead of beating the kid out on pure draw.

I almost went that way but decided to give it to Tim based on earlier speculation from in the thread, which I thought was more fun than letting Art get a hero moment (fuck Art)

kirblar

It actually could be Loretta, given Boone's sudden fascination with her. The Apple Pie earlier in the season might be a Chekov's gun.

Loretta taking out Boon does make a little more narrative sense, but I figure they'll save the swerves for the lower-tier characters, kinda like they did this week (who saw Mikey doing what he did? Who saw that shit coming? He fucking powerbombed her into a table)

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'm not sure I buy Art letting Raylan go rogue after all this, but whatever. Good episode.

Linius

I have to say, I totally didn't expect Boyd to shoot Carl. Not even when he mentioned something like all the chaos out there or whatever he said. This one was without mercy.

-griffy-

Banned
I'm not sure I buy Art letting Raylan go rogue after all this, but whatever. Good episode.

He knows Vasquez is full of shit, and he knows whatever trouble Raylan is gonna get into is in service of catching Boyd and/or Ava (and Raylan is probably the best marshal to find them quickest). But he also knows that if Raylan doesn't show up within 48 hours it's gonna cause even more shit with Vasquez and reflect badly on Rachel. I think it's as simple as that.

Audioboxer

This show <3 Criminally underrated in that hardly anyone I know in the UK has watched it. Don't worry GAF I constantly hound them all to watch it.

Top Bottom