• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

hmmm

does this count???

U2RakNg.jpg

FfiOz6D.jpg
:O :O :O

4 full pages in one day!?!?

So much spam activity! It's nice to see new faces and nice new figures though.

After Kanon gets here I think I'm finally gonna get the Keion movie. it's about time, and all that jazz.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Now color them. They're too awesome to stay uncolored!

That will take time though. >_>. Maybe later.

I really need to get started on my next painting. It will be for my little sister's wedding, so it's kind of important. I gotta finish by May.

I could never draw or craft worth a damn, so all art classes for me were meh as well. I'm sure I could get better with tons of time and effort, but it's just not a priority for me.

LOLDSFAN

Ok, how about this;

If you had to write a report on a painting, would you rather go to the actual museum to see the real deal, or just look up pictures of it online/in books?

I've never had to do that so I'm not sure. I'd probably just look online and plagiarize see what others had to say about it.

You should have just went chronologically from the beginning.

I did. The only episodes I remember that we watched where episodes 10-13 of S2 because you, Emi, and Colty wanted me to get into it.

Y'know, I think this is gonna be my last post here.

It's been fun, but arrivederci.

Don't leave!!! If you do then who will I tease and mess with???

Well, seems like it was up to Ep.14 lol

Ehhh all you've done is ask questions. You haven't stated a point yet. :[
Err... That the fact that you don't see the reason to have tangible pieces of art, and there are those, like me, that do.
I did. The only episodes I remember that we watched where episodes 10-13 of S2 because you, Emi, and Colty wanted me to get into it.

I must be remembering back when we were still watching season one...

Still don't understand how you could watch Upotte!! so easily and not K-ON!

Err... That the fact that you don't see the reason to have tangible pieces of art, and there are those, like me, that do.

I must be remembering back when we were still watching season one...

Still don't understand how you could watch Upotte!! so easily and not K-ON!

Don't remind me....

Ok, how about this;

If you had to write a report on a painting, would you rather go to the actual museum to see the real deal, or just look up pictures of it online/in books?

Though I had gone through the graduation ceremony, I still needed like two classes to "officially" graduate from college, so I took an online art history class. One of the assignments was to go to the Art Institute of Chicago and write about some pieces there. But fuck that, I wrote some bullshit about the pieces I looked at online, but I wrote it with references to where they were in the museum based on the map on the website in case she got suspicious that I didn't go there in person.

edit - Upotte!! was rough. I had just started watching anime and that was the first time in my life that I felt like a pedophile.

Top Bottom