• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Though I had gone through the graduation ceremony, I still needed like two classes to "officially" graduate from college, so I took an online art history class. One of the assignments was to go to the Art Institute of Chicago and write about some pieces there. But fuck that, I wrote some bullshit about the pieces I looked at online, but I wrote it with references to where they were in the museum based on the map on the website in case she got suspicious that I didn't go there in person.

Man, I'd kill to get to visit there again.

best show

Agreed.
ngbbs4b5ac3e56654d.jpg

Solune

I didn't say it on twitter but great work Zel. Very impressive quality with how fast you've been pumping those drawings out.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeesh that last AmiAmi order I just payed for this morning....gonna avoid that site till at least next payday.

I think the next time I have money I'm gonna hit AmiAmi up for one of those cheap used K-ON! game prize figures. Sure they're not great, but they're cheap as hell, and I want some sort of K-ON! figure.

I think the next time I have money I'm gonna hit AmiAmi up for one of those cheap used K-ON! game prize figures. Sure they're not great, but they're cheap as hell, and I want some sort of K-ON! figure.

I like the one Mio figure I got but I have to admit it just made me want a higher quality one. Which...should be here in the next day or so :p

Last of these, at least for a while. :3

Bg4MPKPCUAAC1uH.jpg

Bg4UmpWCAAANnK_.jpg

Bg4ZeiuCcAEC-CS.jpg

Bg4fSGVCEAA4GUB.jpg

Love them all! Especially (surprise) Ui :D.

Omg I was not prepared for this level of cuteness. This was money well spent.

lslttdq.jpg

TvVZPKV.jpg

cR8qXFh.jpg

Going to have to find these now too. Wondering how I missed them in the first place. Great pics!

We are going back to DC this year so hopefully I can meet up with you at some point.

Yay! Can't wait to see you out here! Especially for a field trip to Anime Pavillion and/or eStarland :D.

Yeesh that last AmiAmi order I just payed for this morning....gonna avoid that site till at least next payday.

So you say now :p. Yeah, it can be dangerous lol.

Top Bottom