• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Hello thread. I have found you. So many lovely gifs. Thank you.

Heya Owl! Welcome :) stay with us for a while!

tumblr_mtr4v9EeMS1sgohyxo1_500.gif

Hello Kongaf

Hey PartTime!

You should stick with your order. At the very least, if you find she's not for you, you can always sell it on, fairly easily I'd imagine. If cancellations are a problem (I'm guessing you went AmiAmi) try using places like Nippon-Yassan. I've changed my mind on quite a few things, but they've always accomodated my cancellation requests. I think it's because I'm a valued customer though, I've put a fair chunk of change their way over the past few months :D

Kirigiri was an insta-preorder for me. After seeing the quality of the Junko figure firsthand, I know my money is in safe hands.

6018096013c0646640cc9cfd937c119e.jpg

I am none the wiser on a new Senran book - link me up if you can, please!

As for Snow Miku, awww that's a shame... I'm a rather large Miku fan, so I preordered as soon as GSC opened the gates. Maybe have a look around, you could get lucky off cancellations on some sites.

On cancellations: I've had to do it a few times over the last 4+ years with AmiAmi, but I've always been courteous and explained my situation. I don't cancel frivolously, especially with how they operate as a business and I want to respect that as much as possible. They've been very good to me, so I do what I can to fulfill my obligations to them.

I guess perhaps I should play Danganropa, huh...not too familiar with that genre. Perhaps I'll grab that once I'm done with Bravely Default. I should be close to done, just doing Ch 8 sidequests. And no, I don't think the second half of BD ruined the game. Not perfect, but not as hyperbolically bad as some on GAF have said. At least in my opinion.

On cancellations: I've had to do it a few times over the last 4+ years with AmiAmi, but I've always been courteous and explained my situation. I don't cancel frivolously, especially with how they operate as a business and I want to respect that as much as possible. They've been very good to me, so I do what I can to fulfill my obligations to them.

I guess perhaps I should play Danganropa, huh...not too familiar with that genre. Perhaps I'll grab that once I'm done with Bravely Default. I should be close to done, just doing Ch 8 sidequests. And no, I don't think the second half of BD ruined the game. Not perfect, but not as hyperbolically bad as some on GAF have said. At least in my opinion.

Ya I am gonna keep the order. I love them as a business so far and I have no real reason to cancel regardless. I am sure I will love the Tharja figure anyways.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm pretty small-time when it comes to Amiami.

HY0h2eD.png

But I'm also poor as shit and that order's gonna take like three months of buying absolutely nothing else for myself. Worth it though!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYASANYA

*squeezes cajun again*

YES THANK YOU
HAVE A PENGUINHUG

Oooooh...I'd like to have a Penguinhug someday too :D

You're right, Mugi is best K-ONFALL pilot! :)

ibeiC3YUJwCG9g.jpg

Love it! Though a certain keion (won't mention any names) seems rather conspicuous by her absence :p.

StayDead

My copy of Infinite Stratos 2 ignition hearts should hopefully be here in the next few days. It's been in the UK since the 11th and it's still not here ;;

Ok, you guys might know this one. In AnoHana, Anaru opens her closet and it's full of shelves/drawers. I want a closet like that. Any one know where I could get drawers like hers?

My copy of Infinite Stratos 2 ignition hearts should hopefully be here in the next few days. It's been in the UK since the 11th and it's still not here ;;

Looking forward to impressions when you do get it :). Guess I should probably get around to finishing S2 while I'm at it.

Going for my run now, but a question for you all while I'm out...should I get Danganronpa? Not too familiar with the genre, but I do have some stuff I could trade in for it.

Top Bottom