• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

ohayogozaimasu

mugi da best

4720pmY.gif

Hey! Out shopping here.

I need to avoid shopping today lol.... but I am sure I will be checking AmiAmi's used goods tonight...heh..heh....good news is my Brother is going to pick up some shelves from Ikea for me when he comes down to visit. So when I put them up and get my figure collection more organized I will have to share some pics (won't be for a few weeks) :p

ohayogozaimasu

Ossu!

I need to avoid shopping today lol.... but I am sure I will be checking AmiAmi's used goods tonight...heh..heh....good news is my Brother is going to pick up some shelves from Ikea for me when he comes down to visit. So when I put them up and get my figure collection more organized I will have to share some pics (won't be for a few weeks) :p

Cool. Which shelves are you gonna get. Detolf ones?

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Hi! It's early afternoon here, but I've been enjoying a lazy Saturday listening to music, doing some PC stuff, pre-ordering a figure... Frau Koujiro, to be precise:

01_226_6.jpg

I keep telling myself I won't buy figure from a show I didn't watch/enjoy. This figure is just so amazing. Can't wait till my budget refresh.

Sorry for my absence since yesterday...that run I went on yesterday turned out to be utter crap, and I'm still not feeling particularly well even now. No run today, but maybe tomorrow. Which sucks because it's actually really nice out today :(.

Might go see about picking up Danganronpa today if I feel up to leaving the house at some point.

I keep telling myself I won't buy figure from a show I didn't watch/enjoy. This figure is just so amazing. Can't wait till my budget refresh.

I ordered her. Couldn't resist. Robotics;Notes was pretty good...not Steins;Gate tier but certainly much better than Chaos;Head (speaking strictly in anime terms)

cajunator

Banned
Morning Everyone! Hope you have a great Saturday :)

tumblr_mqvvu8eKyc1r8c4p2o1_500.gif

Ehhh....its just another work night.

Hi! It's early afternoon here, but I've been enjoying a lazy Saturday listening to music, doing some PC stuff, pre-ordering a figure... Frau Koujiro, to be precise:

01_226_6.jpg

ibmnebmKU1mZRd.gif

Can't wait to get her in July :)

From Robotics;Notes Id buy a figure of Aki sooooooooooo fast.
Do you have a collection list of your figures on MFC or anything?

Muscular Ui is disappointed.

Who says she isn't the reason? :p

lucky :(((

looks like im gonna end up working at mcdonald's :'(

True story: The McDonalds in my old hometown in Ohio (5,000 people total, mind you) wouldn't hire me for some completely unknown reason when I was in high school. They preferred, instead, to hire thieves and/or drug addicts. I guess my lack of a criminal record was somehow a mark against me.

So then I went on to get my first job at Cedar Point (an amusement park in northern Ohio) in summer '98. At a crappy restaurant over by the Mean Streak, which I never actually rode because roller coasters in general don't mesh well with my General Anxiety Disorder.

True story: The McDonalds in my old hometown in Ohio (5,000 people total, mind you) wouldn't hire me for some completely unknown reason when I was in high school. They preferred, instead, to hire thieves and/or drug addicts. I guess my lack of a criminal record was somehow a mark against me.

So then I went on to get my first job at Cedar Point (an amusement park in northern Ohio) in summer '98. At a crappy restaurant over by the Mean Streak, which I never actually rode because roller coasters in general don't mesh well with my General Anxiety Disorder.
lol

i wonder if the people there will think im a high school drop out

Top Bottom