• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

jeQ12uEA7280c.png

Special feelings.

StayDead

Oh I got a package today, it wasn't my game by something that shipped out a week after.

I think I might use unregistered from now on >_>

Tenumi

Banned
who names a town clyde

that's a person's name

Towns are people, too!

The job talk saddens me because... well, I haven't had a job. Ever. Not for lack of trying. Plus my severe anxiety and severe depression (As "Diagnosed" by my doctors...) isn't helping matters either.

Oh I got a package today, it wasn't my game by something that shipped out a week after.

I think I might use unregistered from now on >_>

watcha get? man i'm so jealous of you all, always receivin packages and such lol

bedtime, nn <3

night!

Towns are people, too!

The job talk saddens me because... well, I haven't had a job. Ever. Not for lack of trying. Plus my severe anxiety and severe depression (As "Diagnosed" by my doctors...) isn't helping matters either.

no matter what i'll be your friend :)

Pho is like a drug.
I have some every week.

I put way to much Sriracha in my Pho just earlier o_o

I am both full and on fire.
[/IMG]

omg i love pho! I haven't had it in aaaages :(

Well... I'm going to bed now so I leave you with this:

jwhu2a6eti.gif

byebye

My room is like a box fort again. Need to cut up some cardboard when im off work on tuesday.

or....build a fort >_>

Feeling much better now after walking, getting back home, eating, etc. With any luck I'll be good to go for tomorrow's run.

I did go buy Danganronpa on Vita, but tonight's entertainment has actually been starting a rewatch of the Terminator franchise (bit of a break from the anime). Pretty much the opposite of anything cute, but I do love at least the first two movies. Going to put T2 in shortly and K-Off.

But don't worry, I'll be getting back to Kanon shortly. Just need to ready myself for all of them feels (I know they're coming). Some good 'ol Terminator should help :p.

My room is like a box fort again. Need to cut up some cardboard when im off work on tuesday.

And my room is...a mess. Need to reorganize, dust, etc. And make some more display space.

i applied for the job

hope i get it

I hope you get it too!

Weren't you heading up here where I live for a con?

A-kon? I believe that's it. Still planning on Anime Mid Atlantic too. Those are the only two right now besides Otakon. Not sure about later in the year, but I'm sure there will be something.

By the way, I love you guys :D. *hugs again for everyone* If I'm not back on again tonight, I hope you all have a good night ;).

Feeling much better now after walking, getting back home, eating, etc. With any luck I'll be good to go for tomorrow's run.

I did go buy Danganronpa on Vita, but tonight's entertainment has actually been starting a rewatch of the Terminator franchise (bit of a break from the anime). Pretty much the opposite of anything cute, but I do love at least the first two movies. Going to put T2 in shortly and K-Off.

But don't worry, I'll be getting back to Kanon shortly. Just need to ready myself for all of them feels (I know they're coming). Some good 'ol Terminator should help :p.

And my room is...a mess. Need to reorganize, dust, etc. And make some more display space.

I hope you get it too!

A-kon? I believe that's it. Still planning on Anime Mid Atlantic too. Those are the only two right now besides Otakon. Not sure about later in the year, but I'm sure there will be something.

By the way, I love you guys :D. *hugs again for everyone* If I'm not back on again tonight, I hope you all have a good night ;).
We should meet up for a-kon.

my face hurts...

no for real...my jaw, cheekbones, and head all hurt right now ;__;

first time eva (i didnt even know cheekbones could hurt like this)...

So I finished Demon's Souls and went right into Dark Souls. I was having a ton of fun until I got to Blighttown. That shit is horrible. I straight up don't want to play the game anymore. It's the worst. It's like if the keions ran out of tea and cake.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Crap I have not posted here in a while,
......Hi

well I finished Nichijou, 9/10 made me laugh and was very cute.

On to Hyouka next then Tamako Market.

Yeah, I still can't find another show that made me laugh as hard as Nichijou. =D

So I finished Demon's Souls and went right into Dark Souls. I was having a ton of fun until I got to Blighttown. That shit is horrible. I straight up don't want to play the game anymore. It's the worst. It's like if the keions ran out of tea and cake.

I played Demon and Dark Souls for 60 minutes each, then quit because I can't deal with the stress =/

Top Bottom