• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

cajunator

Banned
Who says she isn't the reason? :p

True story: The McDonalds in my old hometown in Ohio (5,000 people total, mind you) wouldn't hire me for some completely unknown reason when I was in high school. They preferred, instead, to hire thieves and/or drug addicts. I guess my lack of a criminal record was somehow a mark against me.

So then I went on to get my first job at Cedar Point (an amusement park in northern Ohio) in summer '98. At a crappy restaurant over by the Mean Streak, which I never actually rode because roller coasters in general don't mesh well with my General Anxiety Disorder.

My first job was at a cinema in a ghetto lol. I would go home at night smelling like pot because everybody came in smoking it.
Everything was super old and falling apart, but it used to be the most popular cinema in the city. Now of course they tore it down and built a new fitness complex there and the two cinemas are located in the better part of town as a 14 plex and a 16plex and super nice.

My first job was at a cinema in a ghetto lol. I would go home at night smelling like pot because everybody came in smoking it.
Everything was super old and falling apart, but it used to be the most popular cinema in the city. Now of course they tore it down and built a new fitness complex there and the two cinemas are located in the better part of town as a 14 plex and a 16plex and super nice.
now i wanna go to the movies

cajunator

Banned
i haven't been since i saw toy story 3

8 bucks for a box of jujubes??

I typically skip out on food at the cinema. Its way expensive. Its gone up in price even from when I worked at one and that was already stupid prices.
Also Jujubee is what my cinema coworkers called me.

I typically skip out on food at the cinema. Its way expensive. Its gone up in price even from when I worked at one and that was already stupid prices.
junior mints are the best thing tho

it's chocolate, it's peppermint, IT'S DELICIOUS

Ive lived in three places. Greenwell Springs, Louisiana, Mandeville, Jamaica, and Lafayette. Not much for wandering :p

That's good though, I think. I've moved around much more than I've wanted too, though I've now been in the DC area for the last nine years and I don't intend to move anytime soon unless I can get my own apartment/condo (which is NOT cheap here). But I'd certainly love to visit all of you!

If I feel at all hungry when going to the cinema, I'll usually sneak something in, though to be fair I usually get some waaaay overpriced Coke Zero, so it kinda evens out.

Also, just because I feel like it, *hugs everyone*

Think I'm going to attempt to leave the house and go for a walk. Stomach's still iffy but I can manage, and I don't really want to stay cooped up all day if I can help it.

aww dammit

i was gonna apply on online for the mcdonald's job because lol i need a job but you have to give the last four digits of your ss#

all i remember is there's a 4 in it somewhere

anyways im off for lunch (and potty!!)

cajunator

Banned
That's good though, I think. I've moved around much more than I've wanted too, though I've now been in the DC area for the last nine years and I don't intend to move anytime soon unless I can get my own apartment/condo (which is NOT cheap here). But I'd certainly love to visit all of you!

If I feel at all hungry when going to the cinema, I'll usually sneak something in, though to be fair I usually get some waaaay overpriced Coke Zero, so it kinda evens out.

Also, just because I feel like it, *hugs everyone*

Think I'm going to attempt to leave the house and go for a walk. Stomach's still iffy but I can manage, and I don't really want to stay cooped up all day if I can help it.

Well like I said its very possible that I might meet you this year. Especially since my relatives moved further north of Fairfax.

ive lived in tampa and fort lauderdale

I used to live in St. Petersburg when I was 4...that would have been around 1984. I remember very little from then, though I've been back to visit since. I do like it there. Shame that the Rays have to play in such a shitty stadium though.

Well like I said its very possible that I might meet you this year. Especially since my relatives moved further north of Fairfax.

I'll meet you somehow soon, just so I can give you a big hug :D

cajunator

Banned
I used to live in St. Petersburg when I was 4...that would have been around 1984. I remember very little from then, though I've been back to visit since. I do like it there. Shame that the Rays have to play in such a shitty stadium though.

:D

LayLa

who names a town clyde

that's a person's name

it's a river you silly!

this cosplay is up there with that Kuroneko one, amazing

tkmOLz7.jpg

Weren't you heading up here where I live for a con?

LayLa

oh what i really meant to post is that i got my cheap K-On non-figure merchandise through the post!

four cups that come with little coasters, haven't managed to find the Mugi one for a decent price yet though :/
also got 2 official HTT towels (!) that look very 80s haha, hard to take a picture of though

oh what i really meant to post is that i got my cheap K-On non-figure merchandise through the post!

four cups that come with little coasters, haven't managed to find the Mugi one for a decent price yet though :/
also got 2 official HTT towels (!) that look very 80s haha, hard to take a picture of though

I was at one point thinking of getting those. Maybe I still should...

LayLa

I was at one point thinking of getting those. Maybe I still should...

yeh maybe you should! i only got them cos they were v cheap, some guy had a short 30% off everything sale in his ebay shop.
these are what the designs on the towels (which are surprisingly big!) look like, i bought them cos they don't look typically anime, i prefer to buy merchandise that's so stylised you wouldn't know where it comes from unless you are "in the know". that goes for band t-shirts etc as well.

yeh maybe you should! i only got them cos they were v cheap, some guy had a short 30% off everything sale in his ebay shop.
these are what the designs on the towels (which are surprisingly big!) look like, i bought them cos they don't look typically anime, i prefer to buy merchandise that's so stylised you wouldn't know where it comes from unless you are "in the know". that goes for band t-shirts etc as well.

Are they nice and fuwa fuwa?

Top Bottom