• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

So I finished Demon's Souls and went right into Dark Souls. I was having a ton of fun until I got to Blighttown. That shit is horrible. I straight up don't want to play the game anymore. It's the worst. It's like if the keions ran out of tea and cake.

you mean its like sawachan if she lost her outfits o_o

LOLDSFAN

my face hurts...

no for real...my jaw, cheekbones, and head all hurt right now ;__;

first time eva (i didnt even know cheekbones could hurt like this)...

I've gotten cramps in my jaw before. It was a painful and scary few seconds.

Crap I have not posted here in a while,
......Hi

well I finished Nichijou, 9/10 made me laugh and was very cute.

On to Hyouka next then Tamako Market.

It's been too long Moomoomoo-moo Moo-moomoo.

Everyone's playing Dark Souls 2 and I'm just sitting over here with Atelier Escha

I'm just sitting here with Yoshi's New Island.

Well, just HER outfit. hehehe

8PSQcdn.gif

i know what you mean :p

Morning everyone! I hope you have a great Sunday :)))

I finished the regular episodes of Oreimo last night....pray for me. I am about to watch these dreaded OVAs.

Is enjoying Pho the secret link between the K-On fans in this thread?

Don't think so, I and a few others are just addicted.

But don't worry, I'll be getting back to Kanon shortly. Just need to ready myself for all of them feels (I know they're coming).

Yay!

my face hurts...

no for real...my jaw, cheekbones, and head all hurt right now ;__;

first time eva (i didnt even know cheekbones could hurt like this)...

Ouch. How did that happen?

Crap I have not posted here in a while,
......Hi

well I finished Nichijou, 9/10 made me laugh and was very cute.

On to Hyouka next then Tamako Market.

Hi there MrMooMoo!

Everyone's playing Dark Souls 2 and I'm just sitting over here with Atelier Escha

I'm not playing Dark Souls 2.
I'm not playing Atelier Escha either though...

Is enjoying Pho the secret link between the K-On fans in this thread?

Not eaten Pho here. Would probably like it if I could get some though.

Happy Sunday, everyone! :)

tumblr_myz4dgrnsZ1sg1cgoo1_250.png

Hey! Azusa is really sunburned there.

Morning everyone! I hope you have a great Sunday :)))

I finished the regular episodes of Oreimo last night....pray for me. I am about to watch these dreaded OVAs.

Hello! Let us know what you think!

Hello! Let us know what you think!

I don't know what to say right now lol....first I was disturbed, then confused. Just a odd way to end the show. I really liked season 2 though for the most part but ya those OVAs are just a strange direction to take the show. They should have just left it like they did at the end of the season.

Gotta process it a bit more lol...literally just finished the last one. Regardless I think I need to watch some K-On now to rinse it off.
I am still glad I got the Kirino nendo

I don't know what to say right now lol....first I was disturbed, then confused. Just a odd way to end the show. I really liked season 2 though for the most part but ya those OVAs are just a strange direction to take the show. They should have just left it like they did at the end of the season.

Gotta process it a bit more lol...literally just finished the last one. Regardless I think I need to watch some K-On now to rinse it off.

Hehe

lol Well, looks like you handled it better than most of us did.

Top Bottom