• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh, that's what you mean. I thought you were talking about this mode.

CrqkN.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
ah yeah, mah bad. misunderstanding. i never watch youtube videos in that small format :( the other mode has spoiled me.

vanty

Can someone help me out with the name for some old group I remember? Was a female duo, one may have been a rapper and the other a singer, and they had at least one song in a Pump It Up game. I'm assuming they're long gone by now since this is from several years ago.

Alta1r

Can someone help me out with the name for some old group I remember? Was a female duo, one may have been a rapper and the other a singer, and they had at least one song in a Pump It Up game. I'm assuming they're long gone by now since this is from several years ago.

ramyeon's probably your best bet.

07816fb4.gif

Dice

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Is that her solo thing ?

Sure is.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/brown-eyed-girls-miryo-reveals-image-teasers-for-solo-album

We reported earlier this month that Brown Eyed Girls‘ charismatic rapper Miryo would be releasing her first solo album.

Following up, Nega Network has just released two teaser images for the highly-anticipated album!

It looks like the album will be titled ‘Miryo aka Johoney’, and the concept will showcase a side of Miryo that fans have never seen before.

As reported earlier, Miryo has not only co-produced the tracks, but also took control over the creative as well as musical direction of the new album. The album is scheduled to be released on February 1st.

Awesome. Didn't know it was so soon.

Conceptor

Girl has 1000 charms and everyone wants her to do a gorilla thing.

http://i.imgur.com/uzlM2.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
I'm sure Boom being Boom doesn't help.. Yewon probably regrets that laminated teeth joke now that he seems to bring it up like every time they're together on air lol

Blablurn

call me cheesy but shanghai romance became one of my favourites since im gonna see my gf in shanghai again in two weeks.

and why did nobody tell me that there is a new after school single? oooooooh. nana, u dirty whore.

EDIT:

and it's a good one too. can't wait for the other comebacks!

Ashhong

call me cheesy but shanghai romance became one of my favourites since im gonna see my gf in shanghai again in two weeks.

and why did nobody tell me that there is a new after school single? oooooooh. nana, u dirty whore.

EDIT:

and it's a good one too. can't wait for the other comebacks!

Theres an after school comeback????? i dont see it...

The only person to use it for slang was Foxy. It never caught on. Maybe because people call their grandmothers Nana.

That's what I said yo.

Conceptor

Woori won later? I only saw when she (barely) lost to the girl from Nine Muses who is way taller than her.
Yeah! She won in the final, but it was really close.

A Pink cut (and others) from 1 vs 100 - http://youtu.be/277MT-jktEs. They got Bomi to do the gorilla thing again;;;

Dream High 2 -

Drama filming Jessica (I think) -

ibolTkzNYtPno7.jpg

i4LVKCBCyCdtm.gif

Seriously tho. I will post Shindong fanfics if megaposts become a thing again.
ibq0MLYG8xotKh.gif

Dice

lol it sounded like there were 8 or so superfans screaming at the top of their lungs for the entire dal shabet performance

Constructively using my sick leave to fire up RM again, at episode 11 now. This show is great. Gary is probably my favorite on the show so far.

Only issue is I think I may have bruised a rib or something. It hurt's every time I laugh/sneeze/cough, and I am not sure which of the three is too blame.

Yuris arm spotted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuoM8bznboA

Killer rehearsal. I swear, I like practice footage a whole bunch more than performances.

That rehearsal is great, but I haven't watched it since Yuris comeback though. Can't bear seeing bottom-of-the-barrel-tier Yuri again.

Salazar

2WaFV.gif

loooooool, I love kpop censorship justifications.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/kbs-deems-block-bs-new-songs-unfit-for-broadcast

With the release of their new album just around the corner, hip hop idol group Block B is already facing numerous obstacles for their comeback.

KBS has deemed the tracks “Did You or Did You Not” and “LOL” as unfit for broadcast, stating “vulgar expressions” as the reason.

The broadcast station stated that “Did You or Did You Not” brings to mind the question people ask when referring to sex: “Did you do it, or not?” In their Korean title, “haet suh ahn haet suh”, ”haet suh” is derived from the Korean verb “to do”, on it’s own. (If it is used in conjunction with other words, the meaning is changed)

Meanwhile, “LOL” contains the word “ggondae” in the lyrics (which is usually used as a slang referring to elders with a negative connotation).

SNSD New York schedule
Monday, January 30th
10:00 AM Arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport

Tuesday, January 31st:
1:00 PM Arrive at the Ed Sullivan Theater (219 West 53rd, New York, NY 10019) to tape “The Late Show with David Letterman”
5:15 PM Begin taping of “The Late Show with David Letterman”

Wednesday, February 1st:
7:45 AM Arrive at ABC Studios (7 Lincoln Square, New York, NY 10023) to tape “LIVE! with Kelly”
9:00 AM Begin taping of “LIVE! with Kelly”

Thursday, February 2nd:
Time TBA Fan-signing at Best Buy Union Square (52 East 14th St., New York, NY 10003)

Soshified will be sponsoring a “Super Fan Contest” for all SONEs who come to New York to see Girls’ Generation. Fans that come to all four aforementioned events will have a chance to meet Girls’ Generation, take a group photo with them, and receive other Girls’ Generation merchandise. Flyers with contest rules and event and prize details will be distributed at each event, and every fan who attends each event at the designated time will receive a different-colored stamp at each event on one’s flyer.
Seven fans who attend all three events prior to the fan-signing and who come the Union Square Best Buy on February 2nd will be randomly selected by Girls’ Generation as winners of this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom