• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ihzxk.gif
nafkt.gif

vuLZD.gif
jXNfh.gif

E42jG.gif

(._.)

Banned
sorry but you're all embarrassing yourselves in that thread.

I'm one of the few real sones here who loves and respects GG and I wont fight for their honor in that thread b/c I know they wouldn't want me to.

Alta1r

Well we've officially gone from "it's shitty music" to "the groups are all manufactured/sound the same/have no soul" to "they're 12 year olds and their fans are creepy." I think we're a couple pages away from the big finish and then the slow fade as people stop paying attention. Lol.

tumblr_lypj6uWHWV1r3tjfro2_250.png
tumblr_lypj6uWHWV1r3tjfro3_250.png

66c1fb0bgw1dpmn8bmvyzg.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
OT thread reminds me why i keep my kpop fandom a secret (at least irl). the girls could be 25 but they look so young it doesn't matter.

man the interview was great. howie is so funny. i bet tiffany has to tell people all the time she's a native english speaker.

Dice

Well we've officially gone from "it's shitty music" to "the groups are all manufactured/sound the same/have no soul" to "they're 12 year olds and their fans are creepy." I think we're a couple pages away from the big finish and then the slow fade as people stop paying attention. Lol.
Same pattern every time.

Ashhong

i cant stop reading that thread, getting angry, and posting. in that order.

I'll say it again though, Miryo - I Love You, I Love You is amazing. AMAZING.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Trolling at an all time high in that thread. Word on the street is we don't dicuss music in this thread... hmm.

Alta1r

Hey altair, do you mind explaining who/where you sent in an application to teach in Korea to?

Not to teach. I have too little knowledge of Korean to even teach English there, lol. I applied to two Korean law firms that have summer programs for 1st year American law students (and don't have any language requirements). They're both firms in corporate law, and from what I got out of their job description, most of the work revolves around doing legal research for and editing and proofing work for their American/English speaking clients. Hopefully one of their clients is Samsung and I can get a discount on the Galaxy SIII, lol.

Your pics are spreading through tumblr, milkman:

tumblr_lyq5pc9XVZ1r1l73do1_500.png

Fafnir

lol that thread keeps entertaining, some of the vitriol being spewed is hilarious, some of those fools need a hug.

hkisc.gif

I'll say it again though, Miryo - I Love You, I Love You is amazing. AMAZING.

Been listening to her album all morning. Love the song with Sunny, you think the songs about to end and it get's even better.

Dice

Hey guys, check out Yejin

584R5.jpg

Don't you love how ASIAN she is? She's not at all like the BORING WHITE GIRLS you see everyday in your MONO-CULTURAL SUBURBIA, no sir! She has that EXCITING FOREIGN LOOK that is so tantalizing. Haven't you always wondered what it would be like to GET WITH A FOREIGN GIRL like her? Especially an ASIAN one, as I think they are the best for sure.

Alta1r

2nd person to refer to him as milkman.

LOL. I didn't even notice. It's like Yamamoto. That thing about seeing what you want to see..

lol that thread keeps entertaining, some of the vitriol being spewed is hilarious, some of those fools need a hug.

Hahaha, seriously. Tbh, before I got linked to the shame thread, in the first Kpop thread I just looked at pictures. Then the shame thread got me reading cause the entertainment value was too good, which got me reading everything everyone posted and not just looking at pictures in the Kpop thread too. And then it all went downhill from there.

tumblr_lypxb2Ge2f1qevj1vo1_500.gif

Alta1r

Hey guys, check out Yejin

584R5.jpg

Don't you love how ASIAN she is? She's not at all like the BORING WHITE GIRLS you see everyday in your MONO-CULTURAL SUBURBIA, no sir! She has that EXCITING FOREIGN LOOK that is so tantalizing. Haven't you always wondered what it would be like to GET WITH A FOREIGN GIRL like her? Especially an ASIAN one, as I think they are the best for sure.

No, Dice, noooooooo!!

Yes please! Good lord..

Blablurn

this week one of my classmates came to me and asked me if i know this korean song... something something... bubble pop. haha. it was so surreal when he asked me. i was like: yeah, i know it. and then he started to sing it. after that we started drooling because hyuna is such a hot bitch.

Alta1r

Holy jesus, Taengoo-gaf, you guys are slackin on the J.Estina Taeyeon.
Unless these were already posted. My brain just resets when I see something this hot.
@_@

tumblr_lyq0wzOBcF1qbqzl5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lypzlo6jgN1qevj1vo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyptveKbIz1qa6oawo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyprrtm5Fh1qa6oawo1_500.gif

tumblr_lypr0i5Vr51qa6oawo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyphhmHNxP1qf4u0xo1_500.gif

tumblr_lype72etuZ1qjbt1no1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lypvdtojfG1r9tvyx

Peru

Shame secret went for the boring as a concept this time, though.

Funny thing about those contentious k-pop threads is people storm in all "how can anyone listen/watch/care about this??" and then they post ten times more the same night. Something is clearly getting their attention.

milkham

Shame secret went for the boring as a concept this time, though.

Funny thing about those contentious k-pop threads is people storm in all "how can anyone listen/watch/care about this??" and then they post ten times more the same night. Something is clearly getting their attention.

Its like Howard Stern, people who hate howard stern end up listening to him more than people who like him just to be outraged more.

Peru

Catching up... the Block B single is good fun.

Can't wait for Sunny as sole host.. the format looks more concert-y and laid-back, hopefully with some prime chit chat.

Korean pop is so bad. Japanese girls are so much better.

Your precious fave is a 2NE1 fan.

Dice

iiJXP.gif

Jessica - Not putting up with shit from her most passionately crazed fans, and mocking them as she brushes them off.

One of a kind, she is.

Why are they making Sica wear bangs...?
Your average Korean girl next door has bangs. This way they can relate to her/imagine themselves in that role more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom