• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

alright, awesome :D just switched over to ps from gimp today, it's a million times better and more fun
ibyQlMSgeEyaeb.gif

That is HUGE. Who is that, looks extremely familiar.

... im a loss for words

right click > save as

Haha, those gifs are ridiculous. Not that I'm complaining. But damn, I feel like she's right there. And those mongol eyes are even more prominent.

filler

Banned
Keep those huge gifs coming, fuck the haters. They can kick rocks to the hate filled thread in the OT if they don't like it.

Conceptor

IU making a guest appearance on Hyori's first recording for her new show. Awesome.
weheartiu said:
The details for the first recording of Lee Hyori and Jung Jaehyung’s “You and I” have been released, drawing much attention.

Returning to the TV after a whole 2 years, Lee Hyori will be recording the SBS music programme “You and I” on Feb 6th.

“You and I” will have Lee Hyori and Jung Jaehyung as the MCs and be broadcasted on Sunday nights (something similar to YHY Sketchbook style I think). The first guest on Feb 6th will be IU, who is close to Jung Jaehyung (the guy in the Good Day MV other than oppa, who also composed L’amant). IU will be presenting a variety of stages in concert style and showcasing her charm. Also, the meeting between ‘Sexy queen’ Lee Hyori and the ‘Nation’s little sister’ IU is highly anticipated. Recording will be held at the SBS Production Centre.

Netizens have responded, “Looking forward to this even before the first broadcast”, “It’s the first meeting between IU and Lee Hyori, right?”, “It would be great if she sings the song composed by Jung Jaehyung”.

The first broadcast will be on Feb 26th.

Alta1r

IU making a guest appearance on Hyori's first recording for her new show. Awesome.

Nation's sexiest meets the nation's cutest, this should be good. I guess with a name like that for the show, getting IU on there first was only natural.

Kelly backstage.

Who is that dude?

Thanks. This might be my new favorite remix of this song now. I love the seamless transition to higher quality videos on YouTube now.

And lolll:
tumblr_lyqr6bBdin1qcnpdfo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyqr6bBdin1qcnpdfo2_250.gif
tumblr_lyqr6bBdin1qcnpdfo3_250.gif

tumblr_lyqr6bBdin1qcnpdfo7_250.gif
tumblr_lyqr6bBdin1qcnpdfo8_250.gif
tumblr_lyqr6bBdin1qcnpdfo10_250.gif

I may have cherry picked the gifs. His actual message is different and can be found here.

filler

Banned
After watching the Letterman performance again for the 10th time or so. I gotta say, Sooyoung really killed it there. She just seemed to step her game up, I usually never really notice her during performances.

After watching the Letterman performance again for the 10th time or so. I gotta say, Sooyoung really killed it there. She just seemed to step her game up, I usually never really notice her during performances.

I think it helps that the stage was so small too, but you're right about her killing it. Wrong to not notice her in other performances, though. She should always be your first read!

Kpop gaf i want your opinion:

current hair (cut it yesterday):
both sides are shaved with the top long and its sort of like a comb over
409508_3233362312349_1215390014_33404476_268240640_n.jpg

not sure if i wanna keep it so should i go back to:
mohawky style
269091_2229861545457_1215390014_32716877_316220_n.jpg

they look the same probably cause they are bad angles lol

Ashhong

What's that supposed to be anyways
other than a glowing dildo

It's exactly what you think it is dammit.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...362312349_1215390014_33404476_268240640_n.jpg

mohawky style
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269091_2229861545457_1215390014_32716877_316220_n.jpg

I say the mohawk style, but no mohawk in the back. Can't tell if you have it in the pic

Alta1r

409508_3233362312349_1215390014_33404476_268240640_n.jpg

mohawky style
269091_2229861545457_1215390014_32716877_316220_n.jpg

It's like TOP vs. Taeyang. I say go TOP aka the top one.

Speaking of Big Bang, that Soshi Big Bang mashup Sal posted earlier led me to this performance:

Big Bang - Tonight BigShow 2011

That was pretty good live. Why are GD and Seungri (I think) wearing skirts, and TOP wearing a half-skirt?

I say the mohawk style, but no mohawk in the back. Can't tell if you have it in the pic

nah no mohawk at the back, its just short so it sticks out

It's like TOP vs. Taeyang. I say go TOP aka the top one.

lol yeah i got bagged by my friends for "trying to be like taeyang" when i cut my hair short. ive had long hair (jaejoong inspired) for a very long time so everyone was like WTF when i cut it short.

Alta1r

Ice.

tumblr_lyq5k4wJgh1qhwqkfo1_500.gif

tumblr_lypoxstEw41qgea8mo1_500.gif

That's just their weird style that they had for those promotions.

Lol. That song is pretty catchy. Looks like no Big Bang except a couple albums from back in the day on iTunes though. Bastards.

edit: nm, they're on iTunes, just gotta search BIGBANG instead of Big Bang or 빅뱅

Niks

I see the other that other thread is still going...sigh

Some new faces here, it strikes me as funny that the OP there doesn't even post here.
hmmm

tumblr_lypjyrejKM1r9a8ozo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom