• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

just wow

She looks kinda odd there to me. Disproportionate or too skinny or something. Seems kinda off

Salazar

kwwNp.gif
f2Ykv.gif

fk7BT.gif
yzZjI.gif

Sica's drama is MOGEF bait.

Forgive my innocence of the details of the plot, but does her character have mental issues ?

Niks

SM currently trying to re-juggle schedule to accommodate flood of requests after TV performances.

Apparently Lee Soo Man accompanied the girls on their performances. SM doing it right.

filler

Banned
Now if only they could start performing some of their other songs. I mean, are they really just going to keep doing The Boys over and over again?

PS. You're a bunch of creeps.

Salazar

CrKY3.gif

Sica drama preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGGG0h7pEqE&feature=player_embedded

Looks pretty bad.

omg the trolling continues said:
T-ara's Hwayoung and Coed's Hyoyoung will be the focus of the new "Lovey-Dovey Plus" music video.

According to their agency Core Contents Media, on the 2nd they reported that Hwayoung and Hyoyoung will star in the "Lovey-Dovey Plus" (by Coed's male members) music video.

The twins are known as the leading twins of the music industry and they'll showcase a brilliant shuffle dance through the music video.

wMxzr.jpg

Ashhong

Is that some kind of "special" gift because he wants her to feel better? Having them be the stars actually makes me want to watch it less.

Chesskid1

Banned
SM currently trying to re-juggle schedule to accommodate flood of requests after TV performances.

Apparently Lee Soo Man accompanied the girls on their performances. SM doing it right.

flood of requests to do what, if i may ask?

edit #2: i mean is it more stuff in the USA? if so, great, even if it doesn't happen buzz is good.

Peru

I like the fact that Jessica's kiss scenes are more 'severe' than your average drama ones, although the guy has to do most of the job (and is happy to). Stans going ape on youtube.

Salazar

On the bus to NYCnow. Wish me luck fellow gaf sones.

Badass. Have a good time.

EOMeJ.jpg

On the latest episode of the HahaMong Show, T-ara‘s maknae, Jiyeon, shared a cute story about her relationship, or lack thereof, with famed soccer player Park Ji Sung.

During one of the show’s segments, “Mom Asks,” Haha and MC Mong rummaged through Jiyeon’s personal belongings and found a notebook with the soccer player’s picture inside. As any ‘mother’ would be curious, the two asked, “What’s the relationship between you two?” Jiyeon surprisingly answered, “I almost met him.”

She later added, “I even practiced making pucker-faces (like when eating something sour) to show him for when I would meet him. However, we didn’t get to meet.” She then proceeded to give a video message to Park Ji Sung.

edit: darn you, with your perfect sized picture, OC. Altough colors seem a bit off.

Gotta change the colors to he can put his stamp on it you know.

I'll say it again though, Miryo - I Love You, I Love You is amazing. AMAZING.

AMAZING indeed. My second favorite after Leggo, which is even greater. Haven't listened to the one with gary yet, but I'll passo n the other two.

I see the other that other thread is still going...sigh

Some new faces here, it strikes me as funny that the OP there doesn't even post here.
hmmm

tumblr_lypjyrejKM1r9a8ozo1_500.gif

I'm starting to believe it is just an elaborate troll.

Salazar

The part that was never approved by SM was a v.v.v. limited number of wristbands (entitling you to get something signed), I assume.

Not like (lol) the whole event. That would be CCM tier.

Hyori at a charity event.

k0iBE.jpg
aXsax.jpg

Ahh.. really wanted to go to that event down over at Best Buy, but a friend just texted me and said it's really crazy over there. I'll probably go later in the afternoon, I just wanna catch a glimpse of them :/

Ashhong

Gotta change the colors to he can put his stamp on it you know.

AMAZING indeed. My second favorite after Leggo, which is even greater. Haven't listened to the one with gary yet, but I'll passo n the other two.

I'm starting to believe it is just an elaborate troll.

I like the chorus alot on Leggo, but Miryo's rapping on I Love You is fucking ACE

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Finally getting around to Pit-a-Pat Shake and omgggggggggggggggggggggggg @ Seungyeon. Have you ever seen someone so pretty in your life? I am going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom