• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPGFHEG7WBgcy.gif

Alta1r

is it worth making 50 posts on soshified to get access to the videos?

ever since us performances i've really been getting into them. watched 3 episodes of dangerous boys, it had some okay moments, but overall i didn't like the concept. i watched the running man couples date episode and it was great, really liked it. i need more snsd shows. ahh.

I paid the $10. Although I've used it 0 times so far, lol. Once they clear up their backlog, and I clear up mine of school work it might get some more traction. Might be worthwhile to check out what they got with the info Sal gave you before deciding to take the plunge.

That's probably like 1:1 scale of her actual face in RL....

No, I didnt try to kiss my monitor.

LOL. No need to lie Dreamer, we're all friends here.

tumblr_lyr6afX2601qcnprpo1_400.gif

Wow I'm surprised they got announced at a club. Was kinda weird. You'd think they'd go incognito.

That was a pretty awkward club appearance too. I wonder how Korean clubs are and if there was any culture shock involved at that club. I like how they played the Snoop version of The Boys. Definitely makes it sound more legit in that atmosphere.

Fafnir

That was a pretty awkward club appearance too. I wonder how Korean clubs are and if there was any culture shock involved at that club. I like how they played the Snoop version of The Boys. Definitely makes it sound more legit in that atmosphere.

There are 2 types of clubs that I go to in Korea. The "traditional" kind where you get a table, order anju (side dishes) and a bottle. If you see a girl or girls (normal club going girls that don't work at the club) that interest you, you ask the waiter for "booking" where they will bring them over. I find it ludicrous, but when out with friends and alcohol is flowing it's kind of fun. Occasionally our girl friends will get booked by Koreans and they'll go for the free drinks and kicks. Clubs I went to recently was pretty much "Americanized" with VIP booths, dance floor, stand up bar, and mingling tables.

Imagining if Soshi went to a club in Korea, they would probably have a private VIP room where they could see the whole club but not be gawked at like in a zoo.

Alta1r

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU, not good, there are like 1000PLOl ahead of me waiting in line. Fuck.

Sheeiiitt, good luck lunqq.

Dayam, this one may have just topped my all-time best looking Taengoo list.

There are 2 types of clubs that I go to in Korea. The "traditional" kind where you get a table, order anju (side dishes) and a bottle. If you see a girl or girls (normal club going girls that don't work at the club) that interest you, you ask the waiter for "booking" where they will bring them over. I find it ludicrous, but when out with friends and alcohol is flowing it's kind of fun. Occasionally our girl friends will get booked by Koreans and they'll go for the free drinks and kicks. Clubs I went to recently was pretty much "Americanized" with VIP booths, dance floor, stand up bar, and mingling tables.

Imagining if Soshi went to a club in Korea, they would probably have a private VIP room where they could see the whole club but not be gawked at like in a zoo.

Ahhh, I've heard about these booking clubs. It sounds pretty interesting, I definitely want to check one out at some point. One of my ex's was telling me about her experience at one when she went back to Korea for a visit. Back then my first reaction was "wait, so there's high rollers in the rooms and everybody else is like a call girl?" Lol. Now it seems like a more formal/stylized way of standard American asking a girl to dance or get a drink. Seems like it'd be fun to be on the "booking" side, and probably a bit awkward but flattering to be on the "booked" side.

aw shucky ducky

wr32.gif

lol poor cat

Lol, that cat is getting ready to strike. Sica better watch out, humans might be unable to stand up to her ice princess charms, but cats don't give a f*ck.

Niks

So jelly, I would probably pay big bucks to go to the same club as soshi, just to witness Sooyoung in full party mode.

Tangeroo

Finally getting around to Pit-a-Pat Shake and omgggggggggggggggggggggggg @ Seungyeon. Have you ever seen someone so pretty in your life? I am going to die.

Agreed. Ham-fan checking in here. I would have loved to see her get one of the more adventurous dance routines.

I was especially impressed with Sunwha. Despite the horrible first impressions with her partner, she really turned it around and I honestly believe the feelings she was beginning to develop for him. Considering how hot she is for Yoo Jae Suk (although really, who wouldn't be?), I wouldn't put it past her to begin to fall for a comic like this.

Peru

On the 2nd February night, 11.10pm kst which aired MBC "Joo Byung Jin's Talk Concert", regarding the question about dating bans, Jiyeon proudly replied that "T-ara don't have such bans" which triggered the enviousness among the others.

But she frowned and continued "But no time given. Everyday is packed with schedules, saying that if we can (date) just go ahead."

This day, Jiyeon revealed "We have maximum 12 schedules a day. We were saying how can we complete all? But we finished it without us knowing it", "Because we are too busy, I have not seen my parents for 6 months"

"lol" CCM. "Do whatever you want.... after finishing schedules ten times as punishing as any other agency".

tumblr_lypyw0WO9f1qj2ww9o1_500.gif

W_Dreamer

Oh snap! Seeing as we got some other Yuri#1 posters in this thread besides the anonymous two you pointed out, I think the only logical way to settle this is a WWE style battle royale.

Dont make me take a picture of my Yuri shrine I keep safe in my closet... encrusted with Black Pearls...

Anyways I loved this episode:

toothbrushsmall.gif
Yuridance1small-1.gif
YuriDance2bsmall.gif
YuriCallSig.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
saying that if we can [date], just go ahead
Damn, every new bit of info makes KKS seem like a sadistic bastard. I could imagine him saying that to her over the phone, hanging up, then laughing maniacally while kicking back in his seat and puffing a cigar.

W_Dreamer

Invincible Youth 1.

It has Narsha, Sunny, Yuri, Hara Goo, Hyuna, Hyomin, Sunhwa...etc.

Theyre so big individually now, its hard to believe they were all together in one show.

I want a Reunion!

Peru

Damn, every new bit of info makes KKS seem like a sadistic bastard. I could imagine him saying that to her over the phone, hanging up, then laughing maniacally while kicking back in his seat and puffing a cigar.

I wonder if he jerks off with a cat paw...

Eddddit: Ok, watching this show now. Jiyeon found out T-ara had changed leader... through a news article. Hadn't told any member.. Hyomin called and asked why, and he answered "because of your busy schedules." This is approaching parody.

When Jiyeon talked about 12 events in one day.. the other idol guests were shocked. When the host asked who hadn't slept at all.. Jiyeon was the only one who raised her hand.

Meanwhile - the moment we've all been waiting for: Twilight MV! http://youtu.be/OuQ1R4FN_2g

Highlight: "SO BEAST!" ... ?

I guess this really is the year of the boy bands to match 2011's girl group onslaught.. cause now we're getting the truly cheap songs / videos.

Peru

Eddddit: Ok, watching this show now. Jiyeon found out T-ara had changed leader... through a news article. Hadn't told any member.. Hyomin called and asked why, and he answered "because of your busy schedules." This is approaching parody.

When Jiyeon talked about 12 events in one day.. the other idol guests were shocked. When the host asked who hadn't slept at all.. Jiyeon was the only one who raised her hand.

Follow-up: KARA obviously got some goodies out of their renegotiation. The envious look on Jiyeon's face as Jiyoung talked about how she gets her own guaranteed 'Jiyoung time' at night (and the other members their own free time, obv).

Dice

Reminds me of the time the IY cast was on Sang Sang Plus and Hyomin was saying how she couldn't eat anything because they were approaching promotions, and everyone was like WTF and Hyuna said Cube lets them eat and she could move to Cube. They were making jokes to keep the mood light but behind those it all came out so genuine and sad.

Alta1r

I could see the heads of each agency sitting around a table in a dark, smoke-filled room like mob bosses at a meeting or something and trading stories about what they do to their minions, lol.

tumblr_lyr3lzDBwR1qd704zo1_400.jpg

Looks like she's wearing a sleeping bag.

Fafnir

oniontaker said:
oh... Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri went to Victoria's Secret last night... >_<"

I usually don't like the paparazzi hounding any star, but damnit they dropped the ball on that one. I'll just have to imagine it.

HbvsL.gif

Dice

I'm no shipper, but Joon and Lizzy seem like a great match. In faaaact...

joonjimdlkw.gif

Did she inconspicuously reach over to hold his hand? Daebak couple.

Vampire charms

Conceptor

Jiyeon ;;; damn that KKS

Haven't gotten around to it but I saw the performance Lizzy and Joon worked on. No idea how the rest of the show went.
l1kMY.gif

And the WG movie is today? Hm
QASuj.gif

Dice

Haven't gotten around to it but I saw the performance they worked on. No idea how the rest of the show went.
It was actually a total fail, presumably because of the dry studio air not being right for a bubble act. Still, he also came on way too strong so she felt awkward and didn't seem to connect with him at all. I guess I don't have to kill him after all.

Peru

Some good people on that show but I stopped watching when performances started. Doesn't seem like the show will go on as a series, though?

Dice

Nah, it was a new year special. Use of the term "spinoff" to explain it earlier gave the wrong impression. As for the performances, I quite enjoyed the &#52285;&#44537; even though neither of them had any clue how to sing like they were supposed to.

Wortany

Alright, flying out to NY in a few hours. Please let me meet SNSD at the airport when I arrive. (and they are leaving)

Or somewhere in NY if they've extended their stay. (Yes, I know NY is big, and no, I don't know how big, it's my first time)

Nice.
Is it mayhem out there or are things pretty civil and organized?

At first it wasnt so many people, it was pretty civilized. We were all chilling infront waiting for them to stop bybut then the best buy staff told us to line up on the side of the building because they might have extra wristbands to get in. Friends and i got screwed over, everyone ran to make the line. So my friends were here 13and hours ago and we're like 500i in line. Theres a bunch of people just hopping on and skipping too. Im thinking about going home now :/ i personally feel they lied to us to get us out from the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom