• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiku

Don't remind me... As an LA-native, this Superbowl is a lose lose situation. Either the winner will be the hated Patriots (by extension of Lakers-Celtics rivalry) or the team that just beat my surrogate team (Niners) in such a painful fashion. On a side note, I wonder how much shit KWill got for that after the game..

Why would you say that?

I felt like I was finally over and can read nfl.com and various niners press sites. I....I....cant do that today now, though.

0llSn.gif

Kpop gaf i want your opinion:

I say go with the first one. That's sort of like I have my hair right now, except I don't have it combed over.

Bri7j.gif

On the bus to NYCnow. Wish me luck fellow gaf sones.

Go with the force, young jedi.
inbqcP6IcdVkG.gif

Haven't listened to the new Miryo yet. Will do tomorrow.
Damn that OT thread sure blew up since I checked last time.

ramyeon

Flying out to Korea for the next year tomorrow morning. Pretty psyched, pretty nervous. Spent today last minute packing so it's kind of sinking in. Probably won't be around here for the first few weeks - haven't been posting much recently though anyway I guess!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Speaking of prettiness, I don't know what it is Sunhwa is doing these days that she wasn't so much before but daaaang she looks good on this show.

Ashhong

oh man you're using the dildo picture :LOL

have fun out there! i hope you know we will be using you for importing purposes now :)

ramyeon

oh man you're using the dildo picture :LOL

have fun out there! i hope you know we will be using you for importing purposes now :)
Couldn't resist!

Let's just see if I can survive the cold snap they're having there first ;) gonna be an interesting transition from Aussie summer to blistering cold!

Dice

LizJoon is endearingly awkward or awkwardly endearing
They screwed up two couples to make it more interesting. Sunhwa already knew the comedian guy and didn't like him at all. Meanwhile Hyorin wished she got him because she didn't want a boring guy, but then they gave her a suju member.

Tenck

1) Sooyoung > Taeyeon > Jessica > Sunny > There are other members?

I agree.

Taeyeon is damn close to Soo Young though, but loses by a tiny bit.

Also, been listening to a bunch of T ara lately. Trying to find more albums, but right now my platform is Amazon Cloud service.

Anyone willing to recommend albums? I listen to IU, Brown Eyed girls, T ara, GG, After School, Orange Caramel, and f(x).

I want to try more Orange Caramel and IU but anything is welcome.

I should say that my preferred method is download mp3s, but I am willing to buy CDs too. So if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be forever grateful.

Flying out to Korea for the next year tomorrow morning. Pretty psyched, pretty nervous. Spent today last minute packing so it's kind of sinking in. Probably won't be around here for the first few weeks - haven't been posting much recently though anyway I guess!

have fun and stay safe!

Soshi clubbing in NYC

No Jessica though. She must have flown back already.

why cant they come club in melbourne :(

Tenck

Have you checked out all the music in the OP? I worked pretty hard making that OP for orangecaramel.

Yes! :3
except the guys section, but I think I'll get working on that one soon

But I want to support them and want to listen to some tracks I may have missed.

wwlnd

Banned
Love it, she was my favourite member of After School when they first debuted.

Ohh she was in After School! She's so pretty!

I agree.
Also, been listening to a bunch of T ara lately. Trying to find more albums, but right now my platform is Amazon Cloud service.

Anyone willing to recommend albums? I listen to IU, Brown Eyed girls, T ara, GG, After School, Orange Caramel, and f(x).

I want to try more Orange Caramel and IU but anything is welcome.

As an album I've been loving San E's Everybody Ready recently. Excluding the instrumental I like 5 of the 6 tracks which is a record. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N--lL_6ZBys

Dal Shabet is great too but you're probably already familiar with them.

Ranvier

Damn, I'm busy at work for ONE day and a ton of shit goes down.

Overall I think both their performances went exactly as I expected. Nothing too spectacular and did well in raising Soshi awareness among the public. I highly doubt SM expected anything more then that.

It was strange how they took out Hyo's engrish part on the Letterman show but allowed her to do it on Kelly, wonder what the thinking was behind that.

That hate thread in OT is ridiculous. By their logic, since I don't really listen to music (yes this includes Kpop, just cus I like Soshi doesn't mean I like their music) and mainly listen to news and podcasts 99.9% of the time, I must be a superior human being to everyone. I'm neither mainstream or indie or pop or whatever the hell else. I'm in the ether man. Music is soooo 2008 anyway.

And all the people (2 posters) going "my Yuri" need to chill out. I called dibs way before you guys and like I told Phono in regards to Hyo, I get that you guys like her and I'm not an asshole. Therefore, when Yuri and I finally get together, I'll let you guys watch.
yes i realize its comments like these that got all those idiots in the OT thread saying this shit is strange. But if they really can't tell joke posts from real ones, they have bigger problems to solve. Plus they all seemed to know the ins and outs of this thread decently well, doesn't that mean they lurk it pretty often?

And finally, Avatar change, you fools got to stare at my sexy mug for far too long.

tumblr_lyphjuuKeN1qdvjczo1_500.gif
tumblr_lypfuo6uLj1qf4u0xo1_500.gif

tumblr_lyj83eUL0m1rotsoao1_500.jpg

Dice

since I don't really listen to music (yes this includes Kpop, just cus I like Soshi doesn't mean I like their music) and mainly listen to news and podcasts 99.9% of the time
Hmmm... no soul...

I must be a superior human being to everyone. I'm neither mainstream or indie or pop or whatever the hell else. I'm in the ether man.
...plus superiority mindset...

And finally, Avatar change, you fools got to stare at my sexy mug for far too long.
...plus narcissism... VAMPIRE! RANVIER IS A FUCKING VAMPIRE ERRYBODY RUUUUNNNNN!!

Ranvier

By their logic,

By their logic, not my own. As for the sexy mug comment....I'm sorry but I believe in good grooming.

You know whats really strange. I'm starting to find Ham pretty damn attractive. Usually when I see her smile. She has really nice teef and that's probably the first thing I look at on a girl. I never saw it before now.

han-seung-yeon_hannah_20090401.jpg

ORRRR, Dice has been using his computer skills to somehow put subliminal messages into the thread.

And Classic angry Latina Hyo

tumblr_lyomjvM6ck1qgfkiuo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lyqg3ziaJT1qgfkiuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lyom8bz34r1qgfkiuo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lyomgaffU21qgfkiuo1_400.jpg

Photo+Hyoyeon.jpg
tumblr_lymshacAYV1qgfkiuo1_250.png

tumblr_lyqcvykRq21qdr385.gif

She's right, I think it was her eyebrows holding her back. I liked em though but I can see why other may not have. Made her look mean.

Dice

Hyomin needs to face the reality that Chorong is the new selca queen.

You know whats really strange. I'm starting to find Ham pretty damn attractive. Usually when I see her smile. She has really nice teef and that's probably the first thing I look at on a girl. I never saw it before now.
*crosses out line on mysterious notepad* Yes, she has very nice teeth, as hell as everything else. I should make some gifs from pit-a-pat shake.

I found this fan photographer site and it's not updated too often but wow @ their camera lens.

nEn0e.jpg

4QFR9.jpg

jWeMm.jpg

zbTG5.jpg

xFV23.jpg

Captures the light so beautifully, it had to have cost thousands. Best shown off in this set, which has too many great shots to be rehosting:

http://wasabcon.tistory.com/175

Dice

Twins.

This one has been getting sleep:
0qjtO.jpg

This one has not:
FtFRG.jpg

Kwangsoo is a scientific man, you see.

Hyoyoung always looked better and lighting difference is unfair.

Hope it all goes smoothly, good luck!

~~~BeautyHyoMagic~~~

Chesskid1

Banned
is it worth making 50 posts on soshified to get access to the videos?

ever since us performances i've really been getting into them. watched 3 episodes of dangerous boys, it had some okay moments, but overall i didn't like the concept. i watched the running man couples date episode and it was great, really liked it. i need more snsd shows. ahh.

Edgeward

Gotta agree with you, Dice. Sunhwa looks a bit different, but damn, that little difference is huge. She looks damn good in pit a pat

milkham

I thought the wristband thing was wrong ?

I'm reading that there are a heap of people there, though.

friend txted me that the line was "ridiculous" at 6:30, soy tweeted over 1000 people.
i lack dedication. guess i'm not getting an autograph

OZv0e.gif
OZv0e.gif
OZv0e.gif

Alta1r

Good luck and have fun ramyeon! Figure out the logistics so that if/when I get there over the summer we can get to work immediately.

tumblr_lyrbdoYSpV1qiamyso1_500.jpg

Apologies if that's yours milkMAN =P, I can't tell on tumblr.

And all the people (2 posters) going "my Yuri" need to chill out. I called dibs way before you guys and like I told Phono in regards to Hyo, I get that you guys like her and I'm not an asshole. Therefore, when Yuri and I finally get together, I'll let you guys watch.
yes i realize its comments like these that got all those idiots in the OT thread saying this shit is strange. But if they really can't tell joke posts from real ones, they have bigger problems to solve. Plus they all seemed to know the ins and outs of this thread decently well, doesn't that mean they lurk it pretty often?

Oh snap! Seeing as we got some other Yuri#1 posters in this thread besides the anonymous two you pointed out, I think the only logical way to settle this is a WWE style battle royale.

All ticket and concession proceeds from the event to go towards buying her the 30th Macbook with a Mickey sticker and second copy of Logic Studio.

*crosses out line on mysterious notepad* Yes, she has very nice teeth, as hell as everything else. I should make some gifs from pit-a-pat shake.

After a certain Kara performance came on OC's stream last night we came to the scientific conclusion that your avatar would be at least...3x better with corn row Hammie.

tumblr_lyrqm4c2JY1qhhd70o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom