• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I CAN'T STAND WOMEN WHO SING ABOUT LOVE

MAYBE I JUST CAN'T STAND WOMEN

haha

tumblr_ldk1j8aVo41qam0cl.gif

Niks

At first it wasnt so many people, it was pretty civilized. We were all chilling infront waiting for them to stop bybut then the best buy staff told us to line up on the side of the building because they might have extra wristbands to get in. Friends and i got screwed over, everyone ran to make the line. So my friends were here 13and hours ago and we're like 500i in line. Theres a bunch of people just hopping on and skipping too. Im thinking about going home now :/ i personally feel they lied to us to get us out from the front.

Yeah thats always the risk with these things.
Shame about that.

There are 2 types of clubs that I go to in Korea. The "traditional" kind where you get a table, order anju (side dishes) and a bottle. If you see a girl or girls (normal club going girls that don't work at the club) that interest you, you ask the waiter for "booking" where they will bring them over. I find it ludicrous, but when out with friends and alcohol is flowing it's kind of fun. Occasionally our girl friends will get booked by Koreans and they'll go for the free drinks and kicks. Clubs I went to recently was pretty much "Americanized" with VIP booths, dance floor, stand up bar, and mingling tables.

Imagining if Soshi went to a club in Korea, they would probably have a private VIP room where they could see the whole club but not be gawked at like in a zoo.

Oh thats interesting I never though korean clubs were like that, I thought they were like typical dance floor bar stand around clubs.

At first it wasnt so many people, it was pretty civilized. We were all chilling infront waiting for them to stop bybut then the best buy staff told us to line up on the side of the building because they might have extra wristbands to get in. Friends and i got screwed over, everyone ran to make the line. So my friends were here 13and hours ago and we're like 500i in line. Theres a bunch of people just hopping on and skipping too. Im thinking about going home now :/ i personally feel they lied to us to get us out from the front.

ah that sucks =\

someone bought dookoong to live with kelly lol
tumblr_lyr8foUa8Z1qddzak.jpg

tumblr_lyr60segTy1r7ljwgo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lyr60segTy1r7ljwgo2_400.jpg

oh and twilight song sucks

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
No one else is watching? lol... come on!

edit: god damnit lim

omg yenny and yubin fight!! so fucking cheesy!!!!!

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
SNSD at the U.S. clubs is always a disappointment. Basically they get announced to the crowd, then they hide in the VIP area for half an hour where nobody can actually talk to them before leaving. It's not like they're actually down on the dance floor. Whenever they're in Los Angeles performing, they have well-publicized club events that always seem to let down the fans who actually go.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I heard it mentioned that Sunny doesn't have some kind of ideal beauty that most koreans supposedly have and that people don't like her because they think she got her place on SNSD because of her Uncle.

Well I just got back home so thought I'd give you guys an update. (Forgive me for those typos, it was freezing out there!)

So Best Buy had a line to let those without wristbands in. The line slowly moved every 20 minutes. Friends and I managed to make it to the front with just 3 people in front of us.. but then they decided to close the line at that point :/ So we didn't make it.

After that, we ran to the back of the store to get a look of them getting into the SNSD bus. Got a nice spot but ended up losing it after security pushed us around. After about 30mins of waiting the girls went into the bus. Got a great view of most of them. They look amazing in real life. Tried to take pics but there was just so many hands and cameras up, everything got blurry.

At one point Tiffany came to the driver's seat of the bus, took pictures of the crowd and a few of the other girls followed and wave. Sunny didn't show her face .__. but as the bus left she waved from her seat.

I'm glad I got that glimpse of them, sucks how the line got cut off in front of us though. Hope they have a concert here soon!

Salazar

I heard it mentioned that Sunny doesn't have some kind of ideal beauty that most koreans supposedly have and that people don't like her because they think she got her place on SNSD because of her Uncle.

I get that people don't see her as conventionally beautiful, and I see that conventions of beauty have a perhaps rather more emphatic, ingrained, or acknowledged place in Korean culture, but she's so damn cute.

Hyqbv.gif
KsRMp.gif

74048.gif
YbtF8.gif

Fka3J.gif

Edit: aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

4HsnO.gif
8v6XT.gif

W_Dreamer

Nick movie....cringeworthy.

Its Nick movies like these that my bro and I make bets on who can sit down and watch the longest. The concept of singers making a movie about making it big in the music industry kind of cliche.

If youre going to make a moive might as well make it edgy and surreal!

SNSD - The Fast and the Famous

Do it!

W_Dreamer

Thank you, I'll probably watch an episode to see if I like it.

First episode and I was hooked!

Yuri, Hara, and Hyuna digging a toilet...!?

Goo Hara: "I think guys are the most handsome when shovelling."

Kim Tae Woo: "Oh, I think girls are the most prettiest when theyre shovelling."

You cant script better dialogue!

Alta1r

What in the...what happened to the stained glass whatever it was you had? It's like I don't even know you anymore..

Can't wait for milkman/milkham's photos!

He didn't make it to this unfortunately.

Do people actually think Sunny is unattractive?
I heard it mentioned that Sunny doesn't have some kind of ideal beauty...

Yes to the first. And yes to the her not having beauty, forget "ideal."

tumblr_lfidxgnKwM1qcutlno1_500.gif

ryan-ts

I wasn't going to say anything but I think Sunny is good looking. Someone needs to post that one gif of her where she's doing that sexy hip thing during a live performance.

lunlunqq

After this 24 hour ideal. I can finlly say: Missionnnn Aaaaaacompleshedddddddd!!!!

On my bus home now. It's not without refers; but absolutely worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom